seven

an; before you go on with the next chapter. i just want to share this. I actually dreamt on what was gonna happen in this chapter, so I hope you enjoyed this one.

"Why did you do it?" The police officer asked. That's the 3rd time he asked that. He already called Taeyong hyung. "I told you, I didn't do it on purpose. Those guys were beating someone up, I didn't do anything until they came back and started beating the shit out of me" i said.

"Watch your languange boy" He said. I quietly scoffed. Then suddenly I heard footsteps coming in. I didn't look and just kept my head down, looking at my hands dirty and in hand cuffs. Is this why I came to korea? Be a troublemaker and go to jail?

"Lucas" With that I looked up and saw Jaehyun hyung. The policer officer stood up. "Are you his brother?" He askesd, I kept my head down again. "Yes he is. What happened?" Jaehyun hyung asked.

"We caught this guy beating someone up. He kept denying he didn't do it on purpose" He said. Calm down, Lucas. Don't get mad. Then I heard another footstep. I slowly looked up, Taeyong hyung. Great.

"He's free to go, just fill in this forms. But if this happens again, he's staying here" The police said. One officer came near me and took the cuffs off. I stood up and left, leaving Taeyong and Jaehyun hyung behind.

I went straight home and didn't bother to wait for them. I'm too embarassed.

Taeyong

Before I go inside the station. I received a call. "Sorry about Lucas. He deserved it" Says on the other line then a laugh came afterwards.

"Is this what you meant by the pattern changing? I swear if you put one more of my members in danger I'm going to kill you" I said.

"Really? How? You don't even know me, scratch that you do know me. All you have to do is found out" he said then the line was cutted. I almost cursed, I hurried inside and saw Lucas. I sighed. Sorry for getting you into this situation, Lucas.

Lucas went home first, I sighed. "Hyung, this is all so surreal. I mean, you didn't tell anyone about your dream except us right?" I nodded. Yes, Jaehyun found out. That stupid note, now he's involved.

"If we don't want anyone getting hurt anymore, then we need to know who knows your dream why is he doing this" He said and I nodded. We left the station and walked home.

I stopped in front if Lucas's and Jungwoo's room. I was about to knock when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "I think it's best to leave him alone for now, hyung" Jaehyun said. "You're right. Let's sort this out tomorrow" I said. Then he went back to his room and I did the same.

•••

"Taeyong, what happened to Lucas?" Yuta asked as I arrived inside. My eyebrows furrowed a bit. How did he know about Lucas? "How?" I asked then he grinned.

"Can't you see Taeyong. Are you that blind to not notice? Who should I do next? Maybe you first, I guess. Since you already know" he said, he came near me with a knife in his hand, then suddenly I felt a sharp object hitting my chest.

I sat up from bed, panting. i held my chest, i thought it was real. I was sweating so much so I decided to went out of the room and drink water.

"Don't worry, just stay low so you won't get caught. I'm hanging up"

That's Yuta's voice. I quickly went to the bathroom so I won't be to obvious. After counting for like a good 30 seconds, I flushed and went out. "Oh, stomach problems?" he asked. "Yeah, but I'll be fine. Goodnight" I said and went to my room.

Is it really Yuta? or Am I just assuming?

TO BE CONTINUED