Episode 3.5: Just Enough

"Get her," Zemo told his team as they began to shoot at Bucky.

   Kobik heard and whipped around, shielding him.  "NOO!!" She screamed, sending a blast of energy at them.  "DON'T HURT HIM!" She screamed, confusing her blast against them as their flesh started to melt away, their screams barely audible.

"Kobik that's enough! That's enough!" Bucky told her, trying to grab her.

"NOO!!" She yelled, collapsing in on herself as she yelled.

Bucky shut his eyes, shielding himself as Kobik released her powers in a blast. He heard the piercing sound of her powers and the terrified screams that were suddenly cut off. The wind whistled in his ears and he opened his eyes to dust blowing away in the wind. Behind her, the Thunderbolts no longer stood, but simple clumps of dust flowing away.

"Kobik? What'd you do?" He asked her frantically, whipping his head behind him.

"Kobik..." he said as he sighed in relief that the all the Avengers were still there. 

   "I did it for you, Daddy.  In your head they were the bad guys," she said as he frowned.

   "Aw Kobik...Kobik no..." he muttered. 

   "We need to take her to Strange now, Buck," Sam said, going towards them as Bucky pursed his lips and nodded.

   Strange then appeared from a portal behind him, a serious look upon his face.  "I'll take her from here.  As far as I'm concerned she needs to be locked in some sort of dungeon to say the least," Strange told them as he slowly approached her. 

   "A dungeon?  No!" Bucky told him.

   "Do I need to remind you of the global destruction she's caused, Sergeant Barnes?" Strange retorted.

   "She lost control," Bucky corrected.

   "Lost so much control she murdered thousands.  She needs to be dealt with.  Move aside," Strange demanded.

   "Let's talk this out, Strange.  She's just a kid."

   "We've done enough talking and not enough action, Sergeant Barnes.  I'm taking her," Strange said, moving Bucky aside with his hand.  "Kobik..."

   "NO!  Don't take him from me!  No!" She cried as a ball of energy surrounded her again.  "No!  No, it's back, daddy!  It's back!  I can't stop it!" She screamed as she started to levitate.

   "Kobik, you gotta fight it!  Fight it, Kobik!" Bucky yelled. 

Kobik screamed as a surge of energy blasted out from her, sending a wave over the Avengers. They attempted to shield themselves as a gust of wind and harsh sand whipped them. Strange looked at her she levitated, another energy ball forming around her. "Kobik! You gotta stop!" Bucky yelled.

"Daddy, I can't! They got me!" She screamed.

"They?" Bucky asked worriedly as another surge of energy exploded this time being incredibly profound.

Strange shielded everyone, including himself with a protection spell as the explosion of energy washed over them like tsunami. Strange then peeked through the defenses and his lips parted.  "It appears she recreated her siblings...her far more dangerous and hostile siblings," he explained.  "Kobik, I need to control yourself."

"She's trying! Kobik..." Bucky pleaded.

"They've got me," she cried.

"Kobik..." he said sadly.