Episode 1.2: Suit Up

PLEASE COMMENT!

B U C K Y ' S A P A R T M E N T

   About ten minutes after Ross' show of his new team, another breaking report appeared on Sharon's phone.  Her device buzzed in her pocket and she quickly fished it out.  Upon seeing the notification, her heart sank into her gut, clenching the phone tightly.  "What's wrong now?" Sam asked her. 

   "It says President Newbauer has pardoned Ex-Colonel Helmut Zemo on all charges," she read out, receiving shocked looks from everyone in the room. 

"Please tell me that's some of that fake news," Sam pleaded.

She hook her head and scrolled. "All the news outlets are corroborating it. And there's a news conference being held right now about the pardon," she informed them.

"Shit," Bucky muttered under his breath before walking into his room, gathering some things and walking back into the living space.

   "Buckman, you alright?" Sam questioned. 

   "I've got work," he responded quickly, grabbing his car keys. 

   "Damn right. We've all got work. We gotta stop this," Sam said back. 

   "Sam's right. Ross, Zemo they're up to something. I don't trust those new guys either," Sharon agreed. 

   "I gotta go," Bucky let out before fleeing his apartment.

   "Go?  Go where?  Steve, do you know where he's going?" Sharon asked him. 

   "He's scared," Steve told them as Sam and Sharon exchanged concerned looks.

F O G W E L L ' S  G Y M M A N H A T T A N

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

F O G W E L L ' S G Y M
M A N H A T T A N

   Bucky eventually arrived at Fogwell's gym, a place in which he had set up lessons for boxing.  He ended up getting three calls, only one confirmed a lesson.  When he got there, he went into the bathroom to change into more appropriate attire, came back out, and set up.  Staring at the clock, he waited for his client to arrive at 9:00pm.  Just a few minutes after nine, a red-headed woman who was just under Sharon's height appeared in the gym.  She had sturdy legs and a decent build on her arms.  Her skin was fair and her eyes glimmered with emerald green.

Looking at her phone, she checked the time and winced. Then she looked up and saw Bucky studying her cautiously. "Are you Jim Barnes?" She asked.

"Y-yes. Yes, I'm Jim Barnes," he answered.

"Sorry, I'm a bit late. I'm your 9 o' clock. Meredith Novak," she said, shaking his hand.

"It's okay."

"There is something familiar about your face," she said, squinting at him as his breath hitched. "Oh, who cares? Should we start?"

"Yeah. Yeah. We can. Um...what should I call you?"

Falcon & The Winter Soldier Series | FanFictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें