SkythekidRS> Ready guys?

I saw Adam type in chat.

AntVenom> Yup. Get ready to lose Adam >:)

SethBling> It's almost starting

ChimneySwift> shut the hell up Seth, we can read

ASFJerome> well some of us can

xRpMx12> anyways. It's about to start

They are all acting so friendly to each other. It's weird. Do they know each other?

5

4

3

2

1

GO!!

It said in the chat. Everyone was released and they all ran to the center chests. Already people were dying

MunchingBrotato was killed by BajanCanadian with stone sword

MunchingBrotato> why do I always die first?!

Adam was laughing his ass off "poor Tyler never makes it." "Do you know all them?" I asked "oh right. Your new, I've been friends with them for a few years. They pretty nice people."

Noochm was killed by ASFJerome with stone axe

ASFJerome> take that, you jag

"Ya...nice people."

One by one people died off. Surprisingly I was still alive. But I don't think I will last long because BajanCanadian and ASFJerome killed 70% of the dead people. It was just me and them. Adam died by CaptainSparklez with iron sword. Ya. Right now Adam is looking over at my screen "get your face out of the way." (Reading back over this and then realizing that I put 'get your face out of the face' oops) I pushed him away "your so mean." He pouted "you're going to get me killed!" I yelled as I was killed by ASFJerome who then killed BajanCanadian

CaptainSparklez> rip

SynHD> rip

"Anyways guys. That was hunger games. Make sure to hit that like button and don't forget to subscribe. Remember to check out deadlox's channel, he's a awesome guy, my great friend. Anyways guys, I'm Sky and see you later recruits. Bai!!!" Sky said and turned off the recording "just a friend, Huh?" I asked "you know I don't mean that right baby. Your way to important to me to just be a friend. It's just that, my fans don't know I'm gay." He said grabbing my hands and intertwined them with his. "It's fine Adam." I said "ok. Did you bring your things over from your house over here?" He Adam. I totally forgot with the whole Zach thing. "No. I forgot," I lied "I'll get it tomorrow."

"Ok then. What do you wanna do now?" He asked "do you wanna train." My ears perked up "fine." He sighed and I practically dragged him out of the room and downstairs. I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a chocolate bar and the water spray. I went back and saw Adam on the couch "no. Bad dog." I sprayed water in his face. He got off the couch "good boy." I patted his head and scratched behind his dog ear. His foot went up and down while he leaned into my hand. "Woof woof." Adam said. I giggled and Adam licked my cheek. I gave him a piece of chocolate and he ate it.

"Adam. Fetch." I said and pretended to throw the ball. Adam ran the way it would have gone and he ran into a wall. I burst out laughing at his stupidity. "Adam. Come here boy." I called as I opened the back door. Grabbing one of Adam's frisbees. Adam chased after me on all fours. "Adam fetch." I through the frisbee and Adam jumped up and caught the frisbee in his mouth. I giggled at him. He dropped the frisbee and ran over to me. He jumped on me and started licking all over my face. I kept on laughing because it kinda tickled "I wuv you." Adam said like a dog. I scratched behind his fluffy dog ears "I love you too babe." I kissed his cheek.

He got off me and helped me up with a offering hand. We walked back inside. Adam suddenly stopped and facepalmed "what's wrong?" I asked, my ears twitching "I forgot to edit and upload my video." He said "same. Let's edit your's and then you can help me with mine?" I suggested "ok. Let's go." He grabbed my hand and lead me upstairs.

He sat in his chair and patted his lap. I walked over and sat in one of his legs, swinging my legs over the side. Adam started uploading, I just had my head on his chest and drawing shaped on his chest with my finger. I got bored and softly licked his cheek. A small blush spread across his face. I giggled and kept licking his cheek.

"Ok. Done, now let's do your's." He said as looked down at me "ok. Can you carry me to the other seat?" I begged "fine." He picked me up bridal style and walked 5 feet over to the other seat. He sat down with me on my lap "on first you do-" he started to talk about how to upload. I groaned and rested my head on his chest. His hand reached towards me and ruffled my hair before taking him hand away. I meowed and cuddled into Adam's chest. "Ok. And you're done. Do you wanna go watch a movie?" He asked. I nodded and he picked me up, walking downstairs.

He sat me down on the couch and put in a movie. I really didn't care what kind of movie. As long as it's not a horror. I can't handle horror movies. I get scared to easily. "Ok. Done." Adam said and walked back over to me. He pulled me back onto his lap. I rested my head on his chest. I began purring while rubbing my head against his chest "you're so cute." Adam chuckled rubbing my ears. I purred louder. "The movies starting." Adam said and I turned my attention to the TV.

Instantly blood and the sound of guns went off. People screaming could be heard in the background. I knew then that we were watching a horror. I flattened my ears to my head "what's wrong baby?" Adam asked, kissing the side of my head "n-nothing. I-I'm fine." I said "ok then. If you don't wanna watch it. You can just sleep." He offered "thanks Adam." I said and closed my eyes. I instantly fell asleep on Adams chest.

_________________________________________________________________________________

So, how was it? Do you like kitty-Ty and doggy-Adam? Do you want more or move on to SetoSolace and Merome? Let me know what you think about this chapter and what you wanna see for future chapters. ;)

~Soul