The Connected Past II

Start from the beginning

Fuu: Now, that's decided. Hero Club........

Everyone: GOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! 

Karin: Uhhh....... hate to break it to you guys, do we even have a way to even find him.......

Everyone except Karin: Ah!!!!..........

Karin: *sigh*........ We don't even have a way to find him....... What do we do now???!!!

Yuuna: H-hero Club Five Tenets, number five!!!! You're likely to succeed if you try!!!!

Fuu: T-that's right!!!!! You're likely to succeed if you try!!!! We'll post posters of him if we need to!!!!!

Togo: Now, senpai....... you're instruction.......

Fuu: Togo....... Alright, everyone that can move will search for him on foot..... Yuuna and Togo can you get on the internet and see if you can find him?!

Yuuna and Togo: Roger that, senpai!!!!! 

Fuu: Good..... Now let's go Itsuki, Karin!!!!

Karin: Let's go!!!!

With that, the three of them immediately set off to search for Shouichi while Togo and Yuuna stayed behind to help with the online search. 

(A few hours later)

Fuu, Itsuki, and Karin have returned after a lot of running around and asking people where Shouichi is.

Fuu: Is there any development? (Fuu turn to Togo)

Togo just shook her head. 

Fuu: I see....... Is there anything....... anything that could tell us where Shouichi is......

Yuuna: We've called every of Shouichi-san's classmates, but none of them where Shouichi-san is...... 

Karin: Ah!! (Karin seems to have realized something)

Yuuna: What's wrong, Karin-chan??

Karin: But........ Even if he'll even answer it........

Fuu: What's wrong with you? Talking all by yourself?

Karin: Give me a minute!!!! (Karin said as she took out her phone)

Karin then dialed her phone and waited for the one on the other end to pick it up. 

Karin: Ah! Hello!!! (Karin said as the other end of the phone) I'm sorry that I'm so sudden..... but I need some help...... 

Everyone in the club just looked silently as Karin engage in some conversation that she seems to be close with. After a while, the phone call is finally over.

Fuu: Karin...... Who was that?

Karin: Eh?! Ah....... Speaking about it, I didn't explain anything to you guys...... It was my older brother.

Fuu: I see...... Eh?!

Everyone: EH????!!!!

Yuuna: Karin-chan, you had an older brother???!!!!

Karin: Y-yeah..... what about it?

Fuu: Well,..... it kinda unexpected for you...... Let's see....... what's the word....... Out of character kind of thing........

Karin: Who told you guys to look into my private life!!! Anyways, back to the main topic....... I know where Shouichi is........

Yuuna: Eh?! Where is he, Karin-chan!!!!

Karin: He's with Nogi Sonoko......

Togo: Eh?! Sonnochi.........

Karin: Aniki said he'll send a car to pick us up.