Bonus 1 |✔

I was standing in front of my mirror, my best friends JJ, Garcia, Tammy and Emily next to me, all five of us gazing at my reflection in the mirror. Today was the day.

The day when I officially turned into a Reid.
As a doctor, I'd still be Dr. Weaver but on the papers, I would turn into Genevieve Reid.

I was more than excited; My nerves could crack every moment.
But as I stared at myself in the reflection, I realized that I wouldn't change a thing.

Ever since we first officially got together, which by now was 2 years ago, I've never regretted anything and the team or Hotch didn't either.
Spencer and I were just as concentrated and focused as before, sometimes even more.
But of course, when the person you love the most is in danger you can do some stupid things;

After Spencer got kidnapped by Tobias Hankle, an UnSub with multiple personalities, I helped him with his problems and his stress and it made us even stronger.

The day Gideon had left us was hard on us all, especially for my husband-to-be, but I had been there for him and helped him out of his hole step by step.

The time wasn't easy, but the new addition to the team after Elle left, Emily, turned out to be one of the coolest people I've ever got to know and we were all happy to have here.

"You ready, angel face?"
Garcia asked me and I snapped me out of my thoughts as I exhaled, stroking over my white princess dress which had been the favourite for every one of my 4 female friends when we were at the bridal store.
And of course, for me too.

I smiled brightly at my four besties, not even believing that I was in this situation.
"As ready as a sheep for the run."

They all looked at me with big eyes and I swallowed. "What?"

"Next time, jut use another metaphor, babe."

I rolled my eyes at Emily and nodded. "Yeah, you're probably right. But yes, I am as ready as I could ever be."

This was it, the new start of my life.
My hands grew sweaty as Garcia, JJ and Emily left the room, leaving me with Tamara.
We both looked at each other, tears in our eyes as she wiped away a tear that threatened to fall. "You-you look so beautiful, G. I can't believe it. I'm so happy for you."

My eyes watered as I exhaled deeply, waving my hand in front of my face to stop the tears. "I know, and I'm so grateful to have a person like you on my side. Thank you for everything."

We both smiled at each other, before she grabbed my hand and we turned toward the door, where all the people I've loved were behind.
"Ready for the next adventure?"

I nodded, smiling brightly as we linked our arms, and stepped out of the door, entering the huge main room of the church, which was lovingly decorated with gold and pastel purple.

My eyes immediately grazed toward Spencer's as he stood there, nervously playing with his fingers, his white suit with gold and purple details making him look like an angel.
My angel.

The tears had already started to run down my face as me and my best friend walked toward Spencer and the Pastor, Spencer's eyes never leaving mine.

As we arrived at the altar, Tamara stood next to Derek, and they smiled at each other as Spencer took a hold of my shaky hands, his at least as shaky as mine.

My smile was as bright as it could be and I exhaled deeply, happy that I haven't slipped over my beautiful dress.

"I can't even define in words how beautiful you look." Spencer whispered in my ear while brushing a piece of curly hair behind my ear.
I shivered at his voice and hot breath next to my ear, my smile only growing.