ʙᴏɴᴜs 3.2 |✔

I didn’t answer. I still had to see if it was better to be dominant or submissive to get her to stop, or rather to get her to be ditsracted.
“You have to apply pressure. Just push down as hard as you can.”

The one with the red mask turned to us, slowly getting up from his place opposite from his brother and making his way over. “If you’re the reason my brother got shot, I swear I will-.”
He lifted his hand, ready to slap me once again but I interrupted him, lowering my gaze to my shoes.
   “I can help him.”

His body stiffened as he took another step forward. I swallowed, closing my eyes and trying to contain my fear as best as I could.
He grabbed me by my hair again and pulled my face up to meet his while I hissed in pain.
“What’s up with you and the hair? Some kind of kink you have?”

His hand met my face with a echoing blow and he pulled my hair even stronger. “What do you mean you can help him?”

“I am a doctor. I can-.”

“Bullshit! She’s an FBI Agent, she told me herself. Let her go and think of something how we gonna get outta here.”

He tensed as he turned his head to his partner, pressing his lips together in anger. “My brother got shot, for goddamn sake! He needs help.”

“It's his fault we’re in this mess.”
She then turned to the shot men on the ground. “Nice heads up on the cops, Olly.”

I analyzed the scene in front of me carefully, knowing what was happening; The women didn’t care about the men, they were just marionettes in her game. That was going to be an advantage for us.
“I can help him, as far as I have the means to do so.”

He looked at the women, before his eyes met mine again and he pulled me with him by my hair, kneeling me in front of his brother, Olly.
“Look at the wound. Tell me if you can help him.”

“Only if you let go of my hair, madman.”
His other hand formed into a fist as he tensed again, before eventually letting go of my hair. I swear if I leave this bank without hair…

“Hey, Olly, right?” I tried to approach him as nice as I could, regarding his brother standing above me with his gun, slipping his shirt to the side to examine his wound.

“How bad is it?”

I looked at Olly, then at the wound.
“As far as I can tell from the amount of the blood you lost no artery was hit which is a good sign. But I can do just as much as tie it up and save you an hour, maybe more. But without real medical treatment, without a surgery, you-.”

“Do as much as you can.” The men ordered and I nodded, ripping off a piece from my shirt and looking to his brother.

“Dou you have disinfectant?”

“Do I look like I have disinfectant?” He shouted and I jumped, blowing some hair out of my face.

“Geez, sorry for asking.
   Alcohol, Vodka maybe?”

He turned aound. “Does anyone has Vodka or some sort of alcohol?”
I pressed the purple fabric onto the shotgun wound as Olly hissed in pain.

“Focus on what’s important. We have an Agent here with us, we can-.” The Women got cut off by the phone of the bank ringing.

I looked at the camera, knowing that at least one of my team members was watching us and smiled, wiping away the blood on my nose to not worry them.

"It’s gotta be the feds.”

“I’ll be right back.” The man above told me as he turned and walked to the phone.

I looked around and saw the womens eyes on me and I cursed to myself, knowing I couldn’t get to my phone.

“Who the hell is this?”
I couldn’t hear a lot from the caller but I guessed it was Rossi.
“Alrght, I want a doctor send in, and then I want out of here.”

After a moment, he started laughing and shook his head, leaning against the counter where the phone was located.
“I can’t do that. I need the leverage.”

I knew what Dave was trying to do and I tensed as another laughter came from the men while he turned to the women. “He’s trying to negotiate.”

“Negotiating. We’re not playing games.”
I rolled my eyes at her statement, she was obviously lying. I looked to the side, seeing the women grabbing a little girl and I tensed as she cried for her daddy.

“Hey, let her go!” I stood up, slowly, or else I would’ve fallen right back on the ground, and walked to the women, hands held up in surrender.

“You know you can let everyone else go. Nobody in here is worth of what I am. I am an FBI Agent, I am in their Team. You will get everyting you want if you have me. You don't ’t need them.”

She tilted her head to the side, raising her gun toward me as I took a breath of relieve.
“Either we get what we want or everyone in this room dies.”

I took a deep breath as I ran my shaky hands through my hair, hoping that she would listen to me. “You don’t wanna play games? Then don’t. Lay your cards on the table, and as will I. Take me, let everyone else go and I can give you access to a private jet, every medical treatment you’ll ever need. I’m one of the best Agents the FBI has, they won’t let anything happen to me.”

She tilted her head again, looked at the camera and smirked, letting go of the girl.
“Well, let’s see how much you really are worth.”

And in a matter of seconds, I heard a loud noise and a sharp pain in my upper arm. I cried out, falling to the ground and pressing onto the wound.

I saw the men on the phone tensing up, his grab on the phone tightened. “Why did you- She would’ve helped him!”

The women shook her head, walking to the men and grabbing the phone. “You better send help or more people, starting wit your little prestige Agent will die.”

~●~

Hope you liked it, please comment and vote!❤❤❤