Chapter 1 A Snow Storm

(In the evning at Blu base)
(BLU Scout's POV)

It was soon to be Christmas,
It had been snowing for days now. So Much as We could barely even fight in the conditions the field was in but when the days that We could use came it was more like freezing to death in the match then actually to kill the opposite team.

As of Right now We couldn't get out on the battle field. Both teams were huddled in the kitchen. Not together, but apart in Blu and Red base. It was freezing. Not to mention that the radiator was broke. Engineer was trying to repair it right now but it could take hours. And one hour ago the whole building lost it's power. No lights, no fire to cook something hot... Just Nothing, only the unbearable coldness of the winter season. Sometimes I wished that I brought warmer clothes with me. But the administrator told us we would leave this place soon anyway. As We barely fight when it was snowing and although there was one battle ground where we must. But even there the circumstances were better than here.

I was hurt and angry yesterday some time after dinner. Engineer, Demo, Spy and Soldier had gotten angry with Me.

"SCOUT!"

Clash!

"What was that noise? Scout! What have you done?!" Spy yelled.

"It was him, he made Me-!" I tried

"Why did you think it was a good idea to play with that damned ball in here? Are you two years old?" Engineer Screamed.

"But-!" I was cut off by Soldier's yelling.

"I want to hear no excuses! Come on! Get out of here!" Soldier yelled looking down at Me.. Like I was just Deadwait....

Just before I left I heard Demo call Me a bloody idiot..
I'm not a bloody idiot, as He puts it a bloody idiot.

I walked out of the practice room, up to My own room. Making a plan to go out and run some more in the morning. But still thinking about what I did, was it really so bad?...
No I thought to Myself but still it bothered Me in some way. They didn't even say a thing as I left the room.

"Bunch of assholes...They think I'm two, alright...Morons...Bullies...You're not that old and I ain't that young...AM I BOTHERIN' HERE TOO?! Jerks...When I hit a RED right in the nut and knock him out you don't mind that much about the ball...Pyro can set the couches on fire, Demo can try out his explosives and Medic leaves blood and shit around but me, sure, I can't do that, 'cause I'm the little one...Go fuck yourselves, all of you!" I thought why was it only Me?
It bothered Me, They bothered Me all of them. Well some more then others but still...

I went and sat on My bed as I thought of everything that had happend from when I first got into BLU. Up until now.

I saw them as My family away from home. but I didn't know what they Saw Me as?
Was what they saw Me as, and was I only Deadwait to the Team... I knew that Medic saw Me as His son but what saw the rest of them Me as?
The Weaklink or like the Medic saw Me as Family?

(Next Day It Just Became Morning)

I woke up with happy thoughts witch was wired.. It was My gut telling Me something... Something bad or good was gonna Happen today, I just knew it..

Although it was freaking cold, I couldn't sit restless on My butt. I was a runner, no matter what happend I would still run. Until I no longer could, unable to or just died. I stood up from my sitting position, feeling some muscles stretching out. I shivered but shook My body and grabbed My clothes that could provide a bit of warmth against the coldness.

A few people were asleep, too tired to do anything. Right now only I and the Soldier were awake. Well the rest of the team would wake up soon anyways. I said nothing to Soldier or the others and just went outside on My own. It was ceasefire anyways so there was no danger. We even were allowed to go outside the battle grounds, to explore or do whatever we wanted, although we couldn't escape. The admin clearly told us that.

I sighed softly, listening to the soft cracking sounds the snow made when I stepped on it

I sighed softly, listening to the soft cracking sounds the snow made when I stepped on it. It was oddly silence, yet I didn't minded. It was refreshing actually. No screams, no gun shots, no one shouting 'Fire' 'Fire' 'Fire' or Calling on Medic! Only some soft chirping of a few birds that didn't travelled to a warmer place... I didn't know why, Medic said it was some kind of Spicel Birds. I stared at the sky Noticing that there were a few clouds here and there.

I wished I had noticed it before. Knowing that this damned storm was comming and by the looks of those clouds it looked to be a bad one. Perhaps then I wouldn't be in this cold mess.

I continued my walk, not really wanting to run but also I didn't wanted to stay still. Probably if I would run, I would slip on ice and surely break something. The respawn wasn't on, since the power was off. And Engineer and Medic clearly told the whole team not to do anything reckless.

Well the truth is to be told, they told it more to Me than anyone else on the Team.

I even know what they thought of Me but I tried to act a bit more grown-up. But I just loved doing childish things, sinds I was the youngest, A few team mates were like a father for Me, some of the others were like older Brothers to Me, I'm not sure even why. But Engineer was one of them, He was like a dad, probably the only one who could tolerate me on some aspects. Although, we, the Blu team, did get along pretty well. They were like a second family for Me.

I went through a few of the nice memories I shared with them, not even noticing that it became several degrees lower and that it started to snow lightly. If I would have turned around, I would notice that I couldn't see the base anymore.

Soon enough I noticed that it was snowing, it even went harder after several minutes passed by. I looked over my shoulders, noticing that I went either far away from the base or it was snowing around that area now so hard that it was being hidden by the snow fall. I sighed and rubbed my neck. I sneezed at the same time and shivered, just noticing that it was getting colder and colder.

I decide to go back, but it was a failed attempt. I couldn't find my way out anymore. I was stuck in the snow storm, trying to find shelter but there was nothing in my reach. I kept myself warm by rubbing my arms, walking on. I couldn't stop, it would be the end of me. But My legs started to hurt duo the freezing. I was even sure that my skin was getting paler. A few scary thoughts went through my head. I didn't wanted to die, atleast not yet. And if so, not in this way. The team surely noticed that I was gone? Or did they thought I was just gone and not.. I wasn't even sure how long I've been outside. But it felt like hours.

Soon another hour passed. My eyes almost dropped shut, My legs were trembling and My skin was surely paler by now. Although I only cared about going back and get myself checked up by Medic who was also like a dad to Me and then get a thick warm blankets around My shivering body.

Suddenly I slipped over something and fell face first on the snow. The snow storm wasn't over, no, it just continued. I was too tired to even get up. I couldn't feel my limps anymore and I felt Myself goning to sleep as My eyes slowly slipped close...

Words 1279