Pillow Talk: Business is good pt2

Her voice broke off as she let out a quiet sob, her fists clenching and unclenching with each caress travelling towards her body.

Stephanie was a mess, a real mess and Sungjae had barely even done anything to her. Nothing but showering her with fake praises and the attention that she needed

It was quite a sight to see.

Her had escaped from her originally tidy bun; her glasses had been discarded somewhere in the room.

Her buttons were open just as wide as her legs as Sungjae pressed his knees in between them his own body, hovering quite close to her body yet not enough to enable them to have actual contact.

His hands were roaming ,touching and teasing.

His voice dipped low in alluring and addictive way which caused her to lose her mind with every word he said

"-Good girl" he cooed at her, looking how her body convulsed at his administration.

"-You have been so good to me" he said continuing to heighten her senses, leaving her to wish for more and to gain frustration with the limited touches

"- You have been so good, for me sweetheart , just so so good. You did exactly what I asked you. Getting rid of those people must have been so easy for you isn't it? You did so well, do you want your reward?" he asked her, his tone obviously condescending.

Stephanie or rather MS Currie nodded her head vehemently wanting nothing more than the man in front of her to devour her.

The man chuckled at her , she really was pathetic in a quick motion he gently quieted her murmurs as he barely grazed his lips against hers, before finally detaching himself from their intimate position causing her to let out a loud gasp as her eyes sprung open , and her body jerked forward in attempt to gain the contact which she so much craved for.

But Sungjae was not having it.

He gingerly gave her his back as he stared out of the large glass windows which made up part of his voice. The view of the busy city facing him as he contemplated

"You've done a great job indeed" he said his voice sounding too serious all of a sudden which caused Stephanie to straighten her back

" and you do deserve a reward for it " he continued "-however it's not enough" he said

Stephanie's heart dropped at that

"-I know what you want and I can give it to you but first you'll need to finish the job " he said just as he turned back towards her ,making his way ever so slowly ,in almost a predatory way .

"- Are you willing to do anything needed to get your reward? Are you willing to be good for me?" he asked just as he placed himself back in between her legs, his knees now pressing over her clothed folds, causing her to shiver and whimper at the contact as her eyelashes fluttered.

She almost seemed drunk, her gaze was solely on him, yet it was as if she was in some sort of weird trance

Sungjae smiled at her.

His breath was now fanning over her face as he gently nibbled at her lips before muttering a "-Good girl" which only caused the young woman's convulsion to increase in intensity.

She did not even notice at first the paper that Sungjae had brought out of thin air as he continued giving her instructions "-Find this man for me" he said gently pecking the sides of her face.

"-Find him and bring him to me, once you do then everything will be yours " he said seductively , just as he added slight pressure to her neck, partially cutting of the air being supplied to her lungs