THIS SIDE OF THE WALL

EZGI POV

I bite my lip and stop myself from crying out.

Over the course of the two months that I've been living in the apartment next door, I've lain awake listening to the moans and groans of his various one night stands. I've heard the feminine screams and cries and wondered what on earth he was doing to them that warranted that much noise...

I've never made that much noise in my life!

And now, here I am.
This side of the wall.
In his bed.
On my back, looking up into his dark, seductive eyes, surrending my body, (and secretly) my heart to him, as he expertly eases himself into me and trying so hard to be different from the whiney rejects who get kicked out with the sound of the breakfast bell chiming.

In truth, just looking at his anatomy and the way it moves is enough to make me moan.
He's truly a work of Art.
Taut muscles in his shoulders, flex and undulate under smooth bronze skin.
His chest is wide and pumped up to perfection. Two beautiful cushioned globes that I can't help running my hands over.

Now I know that 'everything' on Ozgur is beautifully sculpted.
And in proportion.

But it's more than his body or his hair, his eyes, or his smile

It's him!
I like him.
I like being with him.
I like myself, when I'm with him.
No longer fragile, broken and hurt, but hopeful and inspired. He's given me a new found confidence in my abilities and made me see things so differently.

He's gentle and kind. Thoughtful and generous. Funny in an almost ridiculous way. Animated faces and arm movements when he's teasing me.
But he does it without malice, in an almost affectionate way.
If we'd met in school, and I was the girl with pigtails, he would surely be the boy to have pulled on them.
He's so tactile.
Executing such sweet little touches.

He's interested to know what's going on in my head and he spends time listening to my chatter. My insecurities seem to lose their power over me when I'm with him.
And it's so sexy, so attractive.
Add that to his insanely beautiful outer packaging.

As I arch up, his hand curves into the nape of my neck.
He senses that I'm containing myself.
Holding back. Over-thinking, and brings his mouth to my ear.

"Relax, baby, I've got you now... "

Those words get processed in my brain and then shoot straight down into my core. Giving me a buzzing sensation.
As his lips suck on my lobe, his hips pull back to begin a slow, controlled withdrawal, followed by such a smooth, slick re-entry, I feel like we're gliding on rails.

"Oh, God...Ozgur."

He opens his mouth and warm breath gets expelled in a rush, along with a deep throaty groan of pleasure.
He pauses, relishing the moment and then repeats it, and I react by lifting my knees to slide up his side.
He catches my calf in his hand and runs his fingers up and over my outer thigh.