WOMEN ARE FROM VENUS.

OZGUR POV

And just like that.
Everything is alright again...

When I put my key in the lock and opened the door, I heard Tesla jump from the bed to the floor, and then the sound of his claws clicking across the hard wood in the hallway.
But he didn't bark or come springing forward, noisily.
He stood, looking at me from around the doorway, and then he looked back into the bedroom. That was unusual.
"Tesla? What's wrong, son?"
It was as though he was torn, looking this way and that.
Eventually, I walked towards him and he greeted me, wagged his tail and turned, strutting back the way he came, wanting me to follow him into the bedroom.
And when I did, we both stood staring at her, asleep. In my bed. He looked up at me with a tilted head, and then back at her.

"What the?...Tesla, what did you do?"

Her hair was splayed across my pillow. A stray lock tickled the corner of her lip. One arm was above her head, her hand just on top, as though she was touching it and fell asleep mid scratch. The other hand, just by her cheek.
My eyes slid over her, taking in the side boob on show, which is not surprising, seeing as though she was wearing one of my baggy dark vest tops.  She looked beautiful, obviously warm and comfortable in my bed, and I'm overwhelmed. Today has been strange. I've been mentally exhausted, after driving for 8 hours, and finding out that the women in my life are stronger than I thought, and were protecting me as much as I was protecting them.
The weight of my five year secret has definitely been shared and it felt good.
Now, after seeing Ezgi in my bed, I felt even better.

Then I contemplated about what I should do?
Wake her? Lie down next to her, or perhaps make do with the sofa.

In the end, I decided to get undressed while I gave it more thought.

I undid my trousers, my eyes still on her

I undid my trousers, my eyes still on her. Usually when I'm doing this, with a woman on my bed, I have their undivided attention.
Not Ezgi.
She's away with the fairies and I found myself biting my lip to suppress a chuckle bursting out. Things are so different with her.
Just as I pulled each trouser leg down, there's movement. She turned her body slightly, and moaned.
I held my pose and stared, as one of those soft blush coloured, totally delightful nipples, strayed out from the low side of my vest, teasing me.
My tongue hit the roof of my mouth which actually started to water and I had a strong desire to feel it harden under my finger tips.
In the end, I just swallowed and blew out air.
And then she smiled... As though she knew what I was thinking about her, and was laughing at my frustration.

My trousers off, I crouched down beside the bed, looking straight into her face.
So this is her.
The woman, the VENUS, who finally undid me. I would often wonder what she would look like, and how it would come to be.
As the minutes ticked by, just our breath moved around the room, our bodies were static, until she stretched her legs, found her furry bed fellow missing and demanded groggily, that Tesla came back to bed!
He came towards her, his ears flying up, listening, and I held him next to me.
My heart jolted at their close connection and I side eyed him and  rubbed his nose, gently shaking it.
Then her hand shot out and her sleepy voice asked a question this time.
"Hey, Where did you go?"