DARK RISING PASSION

EZGI POV

So, this morning over pancakes, I challenged Ozgur to make a girl happy without resorting to sex.
I must remember not to do it again.
He rose to the occasion quite spectacularly.

Fake boyfriend/girlfriend shopping expedition...
Mission accomplished.

After my first successful purchase, I tried on another dress. A fitted black one, that I thought might be suitable for his Mums birthday party. He approved and then insisted on paying for it, racking up more brownie points on the pretend boyfriend scorecard that he's got going on in his head...

.. and then we both ended up buying a white shirt each.
Quite by accident.

As promised he carried all my  shopping bags as well as his own, but
we split up for a bit, with him rushing off to get something, (probably his extra large stock of condoms) and we agreed to meet up in another clothes shop.

We bumped into each other on the way to the fitting room, with our white shirt hangers.

"Ah, Snap!"
We even say that together.

We come out and show one another

He adjusts the collar as he looks in the mirror.
He can certainly pull off smart casual and evening wear, as well as his usual sleeveless funky vests. The crisp white contrasts with his tan and the fine soft fabric shows off perfectly the shape of his spectacular body underneath.

My eyes look him up and down and he opens his arms.

"What do you think?"

As usual, we have an appreciative audience of ladies, of all ages, with their tongues hanging out, staring at him. Some are even with their husbands.

I imagine what it would be like to actually be his girlfriend...to just be able to touch this man whenever I liked.

Moving in close to him, my fingers start at his wrists, just gently caressing both his pulse points.
He stands very still, in a trance like state, mesmorised by the movement of my fingers.

I turn up the opened cuffs, one by one, then it's time to skim up those forearms and run my palms around his hard guns.
I whisper into the shell of his ear.

"Mmmm, so big and hard."

His face tilts towards mine, his lips part and he breathes a bit heavier. His eyes are hooded and he blinks very slowly. It's so incredibly sexy.

Up to his shoulders and around the back of his neck. I lift the fabric away from his warm skin and then slowly slide down to play with the one button that he's done up.

"You know I prefer you shirtless. But I have to say, I'm going to enjoy taking this off you at the end of the night."

I'm waiting for his usual grin and backchat, but he stays straight faced, opting to focus on my breasts instead.