chapter 26.

I am really sorry for the late update . Hope you people forgive and Enjoy the chapter .

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Ana's POV

" Where the hell is he ?" I started to get tensed . And my reason for being tenses is he should have been here five minutes before.

I heard the bedroom door open and my eyes met Xavier's. His face instantly brightened up and he gave me a tight hug.

" You don't love me anymore Xavier. " I said while sobbing on his shoulder.

He suddenly pulled back and there was a confused look on his face .

" Yes . You were with someone else . You don't like me anymore because I became fat . " I said still sobbing.

" And what makes you think like that cupcake ?" He asked holding my chin . " Because you were five minutes late." I said huffing and he started laughing at me.

" Why are you laughing ?" I asked him in frustration " I was late because I stopped near your favourite shop to buy your favourite ice cream. " He said handing me the paper bag.

Tears started welling up in my eyes " I am sorry I thought you didn't like me anymore because I became fat. " I said crying in his chest.

He lifted me up in bridal style and carried me down to the dinning hall. " You are not fat cupcake . You are carrying my little bundle of happiness inside you. " He said kissing my forehead and placing me on the chair .

Yes , I am nine months pregnant and I have a bad temper these days. But still he bares with me and comforts me. I having everything that was placed on the table and all the while he was just staring at me with a smile on his face .

" Don't stare while someone is eating ." I said to him still chewing the steak. He gave out a chuckle and came close to me . Our faces were inches apart.

" I was just admiring my baby who is going to be a mother soon but the sad part is , she is itself eating like a baby. " He said kissing away the sauce which was in my lips.

" It's been a year and a half cup cake but still when ever I come closer you get nervous . Why is that ?" He asked smirking at me.

" Because I love you. Only you can make me nervous , happy , sad , angry and make me smile when I am at my worst . " I said looking into his eyes.

He suddenly pulled me towards him . Placing me in his lap he caressed my cheeks. " I love you too ana . " He said kissing me.

" I love you more my dear husband . " I said and kissed him back.

------------------------

Right now I am on the bed and again Xavier is missing .

20 minutes earlier ..

" Hey , can we watch a movie . It is Saturday night . " I asked Xavier . " Cupcake it's not good for you to watch the movie this late . It's 10 princess go to sleep we can watch tomorrow . " He said kissing me and I started crying " you are really bad . "

He hurriedly came to me and sat closer to me . " Okay cupcake stop crying we will watch movie till 11 . Happy ?? Now smile like my sweetheart . " He said kissing me and I kissed him back .

" Don't ever cry baby . " He said giving me a kiss on my forehead .

We started the movie and barely 10 minutes of the movie was over and suddenly his phone rang .

" Hello ? Really !! That's amazing I will be there in 2 minutes . " He said an hung up the phone .

" Any problem ?" I asked looking at him . " Nothing baby just a small business I will be back soon okay ??" He asked and I nodded .

" Be careful ." I said kissing him and he smiled back at me .

- End of flash back .

It is 10:44 and he is not back . I wonder what he is doing .

Slowly my thoughts wandered and I comfortably feel asleep after seeing the message from Xavier . Conforming that he is safe.

MR POSSESSIVE - Go to sleep cupcake . I will come back soon .

--------------------

Xavier's POV .

" Do you think that you can hide from me forever ?" I asked Amelia and her parents who were sitting infront of me tied to the chair .

Yes , I was searching for them for the past half year and today they were spotted by Liam.

" I am sorry . Please leave us . " Amelia asked me with fear dripping in her voice ..

" Not so fast . " I said and got out of the place leving them in the dark room .

" Torture them . And kill them before tonight." I said and left the place. The place where my ana was kept and tortured .

Now , don't come to a conclusion that i am a heart less human . I have heart which beats for my wife .

They hurt my love . Now it's my turn to hurt them .

-------------------

I reached my home . Technically it was a mansion but after Ana came in , it turned to my home .

I went to our room and looked at my cupcake who was sleep talking . I went closer to her to hear her what she was saying .

" Don't leave me alone Xavier. " She said in her sleep. " I am never gonna leave you alone baby . " I said kissing her forehead .

With a mixed feeling I fell asleep beside her .

____________________________________________________

Hello everyone . Once again I am really sorry for the late update .

Anyways , hope you liked this chapter and support this story through your vote .

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖