Chapter 4

Ana's POV

I felt cold water splashing on my face and it is  not a dream , it is Sierra who is waking me up. Well I am used to these kind of mornings because Sierra used to wake me up like this during important days as I don't wake up so easily .

" Today is your first day come on WAKE UP " I heard her screaming , my eyes flashed open " Oh shit " . I jumped out of my bed and started to prepare for first day .

It was 8:30 when I completed all my business and shouted " bye Sierra , take care " with that I started running with my bag , phone and keys . I ran to the bus stop and boarded the bus which was waiting there .At last , I reached the building at 8:45 . Thank God.

I greeted everyone , some replied me with a smile and some of them just ignored. I took the lift and waited until it stopped at the last floor.

I met Kyle at the reception , yesterday we had talked about the work and also we became a good friends . " Hey , is he there in ? " I questioned breathing heavily " Yes , but don't worry you are on time and your office is shifted to Mr knight's office " She told looking at me " Oh and where is he shifting ? " I asked and she looked at me in disbelief " Well you both are gonna be working in the same office and please go or else you will be late to your work " with this she continued doing  her work .

I knocked his office , which is also mine and waited for his response " Come in "
I went in and stood there admiring the beauty of the office. Yesterday I was nervous so I didn't take a look at anything .

"Ana " this caused me  to look towards his direction and I took tiny steps towards him . I was scared cause I am late and maybe he would fire me .
" From now on your office will be here " he pointed towards the other desk " Okay Mr knight " was the only thing which came out from my mouth and I went to my desk . I noticed a bunch of roses and saw a note attached with it " Congrats , from your secret admirer " I couldn't help but smile at the flowers , who might it be was the only question in my mind.

With this my day started . I prepared his schedule for the day and I faxed the documents he told me to.
During the lunch Kyle I talked to Kyle and she also introduced Melissa and Stacy . We started to talk , make fun and at last we became friends .

" Ana , you may leave its 8:00 " he told . Since I was too engrossed in my work I didn't notice the time " Sure sir but there are few more so - " I didn't complete my sentence " It's alright you can finish it tomorrow " he said . So I took the files from my desk and kept it on the shelf.

As I prepared myself to leave he interrupted " Ana wait a minute " I just stood near the door as he came close to me . My breath started hitching and I felt some tingles as he neared me and have me an envelope " This is an invitation to the party and you will be coming with me as my date " the last word caused me to stare at him in disbelief. I could only nod my head and he backed away . I waa relieved as he moved away from me
" It is on Friday night 8:00 pm and I will pick you " he said still looking into my eyes.

He waited for my answer " Sure Mr knight and goodnight " with this I managed to come out of the office without doing anything stupid .

As I reached my apartment I told everything to Sierra and she was very happy " So , is the CEO trying for you " She asked me making me blush " ha , you wish " I said with sarcasm dripping in my voice . With that I went to my room and flopped on my comfy bed .

___________________________________

WHO IS THE SECRET ADMIRER IN ANA'S LIFE ?

How was this chapter?-
And do vote and comment on this chapter.