chapter 21

Xavier's POV

I closed the doors of the bedroom and went straight t o the living room.

" Xavier , I need you to explain your actions . " My father questioned me even before I sit
" I did what I wanted to do father.  I told you that I don't want to get married to this lady  but you forced me . You did what you want so I also did what I want.  "

My father stared at me blankly.  What , he can't expect me to marry anyone he shows . I just sat there crossing my legs.

" Why don't you like me Xavier ? Did I do anything wrong ? You can't leave me hanging for that b***** . " Amia or whatever her name was . She said sliding her hands on my chest .

" First , take your filthy hands off me . Secondly , you can't call me by my first name and lastly , this is you.  You cheated her but she never used a bad word for describing you but you don't care.  " I said raising my eyebrows and she stepped back in terror.

" Look I don't want to marry her and if anyone does anything I won't hesitate to kill them.  Even if it is my father. So know everyone get out of my house. "
I said getting up and eventually everyone left giving me a glare but I don't care because if anyone tries to hurt my babe , I won't hesitate to kill them. 

I went to the room and found my princess taking her beauty sleep. She stirred in her sleep . I lied down next to her and my hand involuntarily went to caress her cheeks. 

" I love you Ana and I will never let anyone hurt you . " I said kissing her forehead and she snuggled closer to me .

With this great feeling I drifted off to sleep. 

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

I find a hand tracing my face and my eyes opened to see none other than Ana .

" What are you doing ? Don't you want to sleep ? " I asked her still feeling sleepy. 

" The time is 11 am Mr Xavier . And I could have slept but my stomach started protesting so I had to get up and also wake you up . " She answered me with her head on my chest. 

I was surprised because I never slept till 11 in the morning . I usually wake up at 5:00 or maximum 6:00 but today I don't know what got into me.

" Is it really 11 in the morning ? "
I questioned her and she nodded vigorously.  I tried to get up but she pulled me back to the bed.  I looked at her and she said " where is my morning kiss my husband ? If you want to be my husband you should follow some rules and....... " I didn't let her complete it because her lips are already tempting me .

I kissed her , deeply and passionately . She also returned my kiss with the same passion .

She stared at me blankly as soon as I left her lips.  " Mr Xavier ..... You didn't brush your teeth did you ? " She asked me and shook my head into a no .

" Then why the hell did you kiss me without brushing  your teeth . Omg I hate you for that . " She said turning her back to me .

I pulled her towards me and made her sit on my lap " okay what do you want me to do my princess ? " I asked her and she raised her eyebrow " you will do anything to calm me down ? " She asked and I nodded my head .

"Okay . Then I need you to go and buy me ice creams and chocolates for the shop . " She said making me chuckle .

" Fine I will go and get everything . " I said and headed towards the bathroom .

___________________________________

Hello everyone , how was this chapter ??

Do vote and comment on this chapter .