Chapter 7

ANA'S POV

I groan as I try to open my eyes . My eyelids were heavy . I could feel someone caressing my cheeks . So with great efforts I try to open my eyes and I feel so many light rays hitting my cornea which caused me a little pain in my eyes .

I open my eyes to see none other than my boss Mr Xavier knight who is caressing my cheeks . As soon as he saw me he called the doctor and for the next half-an-hour I was dragged here and there for check up .

" She is perfectly alright but her right leg is fractured and that is not a problem . She can be discharged tomorrow. Take care of your health Mrs knight " he said patting on my head . Wait did I hear it right he freaking called me ' MRS KNIGHT ' . I saw Xavier but he didn't say anything. As the doctor left he came and sat near me .

" Since when I am here in the hospital " I asked him avoiding the eye contact but still I could feel his gaze on me .

" For the past two weeks and now go back to sleep or take a rest I will always be there for you " he said with his voice dripping with care .

I don't know but it was really comfortable but also confusing . He was always a cold and ruthless person but why is he sitting here . With all these unanswered questions I drifted back to sleep.

XAVIER'S POV

It's been two weeks since the accident and me going to my work . Yes I didn't go to work for past two weeks and everything there will be handled by Jack . And of course I am not going to leave her alone in this state . Her friend Sierra visited her everyday and offered to take care of her but I don't want to leave her alone. I was really scared of not seeing her again . I started caressing her cheeks with these thoughts.

2 weeks ago

" Ana " I shouted as the car approached . It was so clear that this was not an accident . In the next 5 minutes the place was crowded with police and an ambulance . We reached the nearest hospital and unknowingly tears started to flow down from my eyes .

After one hour the doctors came out . " No need to worry she is out of danger but it will take time for her to gain her conscious and also her right leg is fractured. It will be alright in 4 to 5 weeks . "

I went inside the room to see her lying unconscious with tubes attached . This was all my fault . Maybe it was planned for me . But who could it be . " Excuse me sir , can you fill the patient's details. " the nurse said interrupting my thoughts .

I don't know any other details about her other than her name so I decided to fill it as Mrs knight. I called Jack and informed him to collect all the details about her and her family .

In an other 20 minutes I had her details with me .

NAME _- ANA WILLIAMS
D.O.B - 23 FEB
SIBLINGS - SISTER
FATHER'S NAME  - WILLIAMS
MOTHER'S NAME - LIZA WILLIAMS
SISTER'S NAME - ROSY WILLIAMS

Okay she lost her parents and her sister two years ago in an accident . She must have been going through a lot at that time .

Suddenly Jack entered the room with a police report " Xavier so this is not planned for you but this accident was planned for her and if you don't believe me there are evidences to prove that this was all planned for her . So just stop blaming yourself. "  well this caused me to jerk back who will try to kill her .

Jack also showed me the footage . Okay the car which hit her has been following from the start . As I got down the car hit .
Okay so her life is in danger but who is that . Whoever it is they are gonna face the consequences of touching my queen .

I looked at her sleeping figure she looks so innocent and peaceful during her sleep.

PRESENT DAY

I looked at her . She tried to open her eyes and the first thought for me was to shout for the doctor . She looked confused but calmed as her eyes fell on me . And after all her tests the doctor returned with the results "She is perfectly alright but her right leg is fractured and that is not a problem . She can be discharged tomorrow. Take care of your health Mrs knight " he said . A confused look appeared on her face and it was good to see her like that .

As the doctor left I went  and sat near her ." Since when I am here in the hospital " She asked me avoiding my eye contact.
" For the past two weeks and now go back to sleep or take a rest I will always be there for you "  I said her and she felt comfortable  And drifted off to sleep.

_________________________________________________________________________

SO WHO IS TH HE ONE WHO WANTS TO KILL ANA .

DO VOTE AND COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER.