chapter 23

Xavier's POV

" Where the hell are you Anaaaa . " I screamed hoping that she could hear it and answer my question .

It's been a day but still we are not able to find anything about her.  I have tried everything possible still I am not able to find her .

F**** . Ana you make me so much worried . Where are you ??

" Xavier try recollect something ,  anything you gave her which will be helpful for us to find her now ? " Sierra asked me giving a worried look. 

For a few minutes my mind went back to some events " Yes there is something which can help . It is the ring , there is a tracker installed in her ring . I did that after the accident . " I said getting up from the couch and James squealed .

" This is enough for me to find Ana . After this it is just a piece of cake for me.  " James said looking at me .

" Do it fast James . " I said and he replied to me just in no time .
" Exactly 30 minutes Xavier. "

I am coming for you Ana .

Ana's POV

What the hell ???
I don't know anything . Where am I ? Who the hell kidnapped me ?

Suddenly the door opened as if answering my question .

There entered a lady . Ohh , I know this face . It is Amelia.  Wow .

" How are you Ana ? " She asked me.  " Ohh it's really very comfortable here you know . " I answered her with sarcasm dripping in my voice .

" You know what , your mouth is the little bitch which drags you into problems . " She said coming closer to me .

" Why did you bring me here ? " I asked her ignoring what she said . Stupid girl , I love my mouth it afterall helps me in my bad situation. 

A slap brought me out from my thoughts . " Shit , why the hell did you do that . It stings just like you . " I said rubbing my cheeks .

" This is for taking Xavier from me.  " She said and just left . Just like that.

Stupid. 

Xavier's POV. 

" Is it done James . It is already half an hour. " I asked really getting irritated. 

" And yes.  It is done Xavier . But .. " he butted there . Okay , I lost my control and started shouting . " What the hell now ? "

" She is in the warehouse present in the outskirts of the city . And the house belongs to your father Xavier.  Yes she is in your father's warehouse. " James said looking at me .

" Look properly James . There might be some mistake . It can't be my father . He can't do this to me . " I said getting more irritated .

I never thought he would stoop so low just to get me married to that bitch. 

" It is confirmed Xavier . It is your father . " James said shutting the laptop .

" What are you going to do Xavier ? It is your father.  " Sierra asked thinking that u would change my mind. 

" Whoever it is Sierra they are not going to be okay after messing up with me.  " I said grabbing my phone. 

" Liam come with me and call some of the bodyguards. " I said taking the car keys. 

Here I come father . You think that I will leave you because you are my father.  But you are wrong. 

Anyone touches what is mine I will ensure that is the last thing you do . And it is the same for you father .

___________________________________________________

Hello everyone . So it was Xavier's father but why should he do this ?
How will Ana react when she knows about this ?

To know keep reading .

And do vote and comment on this chapter. 

I belong to you.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara