Chapter 8

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR 50 + reads . Continue to read and vote my story.
😊😊😊😊😊😊

__________________________________________________________

ANA'S POV

At last today I can be discharged and go back to my apartment . I was still unable to believe that Xavier always stayed by my Side in these two weeks. He is my boss and he doesn't have to do that .Yesterday I totally ignored him because he was unable to go to work because of me and it made me feel guilty.

" Ana , are you alright or do you need something ? " he asked concern dripping in his voice . I shakes my head into a NO and resumed my thoughts .

He was not the Xavier everyone else know . He is different with me . He is actually known for being cold hearted , ruthless and arrogant among others . But for me he is known for caring and understanding .

"  Ana , we are leaving the hospital " this made me look up at him . " Huh..." I just stared at him blankly " Uhh.. May I li..lift You because you won't be able to walk . "
I just nodded my head in agreement .

He lifted me up in a bridal style and I put my hand around his neck and tightened the grip. Okay , he may be strong but I am not such a weightless person and it may not be easy to carry me around .

" Uhh.. you can put me in the wheel chair"
I said awkwardly because I don't want to fall down but he didn't say anything . Now he is back as a cold and ruthless person.

As we got out of the hospital there were so many lights flashing onus causing me to blurry my face in his neck . " Sir , can we know who is this lady ? " on reporter questioned " Is she your fiance ? " wow , I didn't expect that question . So many questions were thrown on us but he didn't care to even answer them .

With great difficulty we reached his car and he put me down in the front seat and he sat on the driver's seat . The ride was quite . He sometimes looked at me and I smiled in returns . But after few minutes I realised that this is not the way to my apartment.

" Xavier where are we going? This is not the way to my apartment ." I questioned him with a confused look on my face .
" You are not going back to your apartment . You will be staying with me ."
I looked at him in disbelief . What the he'll was that . And before I could say anything he started speaking " I already told your friend about this and she was okay with it . And also all your things have been moved to my apartment so no need to worry." He completed his words and these made me more confused . Why should I stay with him ? How can Sierra agree to this ?

" Please , can you take me back to my apartment ? I just want to have some words with Sierra. "  He didn't say anything but nodded in agreement .

He took some turns and we reached my apartment . He again carried me inside and I rang the doorbell . After few minutes Sierra opened the . She was surprised to see me and in precise to see me in his arms .

He made me sit on the couch and he went to kitchen to give us some privacy .
" Ana I am really glad to see you . I missed you a lot . " She cried hugging me . " My God Sierra you are crushing my bones " I said and we started to giggle .
" Sierra , you really want to throw me out." I asked her and she was literally confused " what the hell ? Oh you are asking about making you stay with him aren't you ? I nodded in agreement keeping my head low . " That was because your life is in danger Ana . This accident was really planned and it was not for him but for you . He explained me everything and I was glad that he was able to help you . I can't afford to lose you Ana ." She said and tears were streaming down my face . I just hugged her back . " Oh now you are crushing my bones " we both chuckled and I saw him entering the hall . " So shall we go " his face held no emotion . I nodded and bid goodbye to Sierra . " Hey , You are not really going to another country . Your just moving 4 or 5 blocks away from here so don't worry I will come to visit you . And do call me ." She said and I nodded my head smiling at her .

He carried me back to his car and started driving . Why should he protect me ? Does he like me ?

I looked at him and slowly fell asleep looking at him.

_________________________________________

ANA IS SLOWLY FALLING FOR HER BOSS. HE HAS ALREADY FALLEN FOR HER.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN  THEY
GET TO KNOW ABOUT EACH OTHER ?

Do vote and comment on this chapter.