Chapter 2

Ana's POV

I wake up as my alarm blared off. I get so irritated as these alarms are the torture devices made by human and I hate it .I rubbed my eyes while noticing the time , OH MY GOD literally , it 9:30 and I have my interview at 11:00 , at least I should be there at 10:30 so I hurried so that I won't be late for the interview.

I got up in a hurry to take shower. After taking shower I wore my pencil skirt which reaches my knees and a white shirt .I am not a fan of makeup so  I just applied the lip gloss and mascara. I put my heals , cause I love them.

I took my portfolio , bag and my keys as I  lock the apartment. On my way I decide to grab a cup of coffee to calm my nerves. Once I got my cup of coffee I reach the bus stop , I got into the bus and started to listen songs just to calm down my nerves and to be confident .

I reached the building  and went in  straight to the receptionist.  "Hello I a here for the personal assistant interview" I said as I smiled " Go straight , take the lift and head to the last floor " She said smiling at me in returns.

I arrived to the last floor but was shocked to see so many girls and all my hopes vanished in thin air as I saw all of them .
"Excuse me mam , what can I do for you ? " the receptionist asked awakening me from my thoughts.
"UH....actually I am here for here for the personal assistant interview" I said
" Okay , just wait till your name is called "
With this she went back to her work and I sat nearby a girl who caked her face with makeup. But now all my thoughts are about the next interview that I am going to attend in knight's cause all these huge crowd crashed my confidence.

I waited until my name was called but it was quick , I could see so many girls waiting but also they were glaring at me "
" Miss Williams you may go in now " She reassured me with a smile.

I quickly reached to the wooden door and knocked it twice before entering.
"Come in " was the only words I could hear . As I went in I closed the door and turned towards the man whose back was facing me .
"Take your seat " he said still facing the opposite side , but wait I could recognize his voice and this was a bit familiar to me. But I ignored my stupid thought and sat in front of him and then he turned towards me with a smirk.

All the colours drained from my face . I sat there as my hands turned to fists . "Surprised baby doll " he said as I turned to leave . "I know you still hate me but you want a job right so take your seat "
I could see him coming towards me but I didn't move cause I don't have any feeling for him.

"Sorry Mr Salvatore , but instead of working with you as your P.A I can work in a coffee shop. " With this I came out of his office but his face was worth seeing , anger was clearly seen in his face but who cares .

________________________________________________________

WHO IS ADRIAN SALVATORE IN ANA'S LIFE ??

Do vote and comment on this  chapter.