Peter vows to act as a "Vengeful god" and raze this Earth to the ground. He vows to take out all the supernaturals, Banshee, Wendigo, and all the other weak shapeshifters in Beacon Hill. To start over, and remake the supernatural of Beacon Hills in his image.

He lays out his plan to hire people to do the killing, he mentions The Mute, The Chemist, and The Desert Wolf specifically, using the family money in the Hale vault. He even says the list of targets will be known as The Dead Pool. He says anyone can become a killer for the right price because when it comes down to it, everyone can be corrupted by money.

Peter pulls away from Meredith and collapses to the ground as Parrish holds Meredith steady on the chair. The Sheriff raises his gun again. 

"It was your idea and you don't even remember," I said. 

Skye's P.O.V

I was standing with Scott next to Mara and Isaac when the alarms went off. Suddenly, gas grenades fly into the warehouse. 

"Get back!" Braeden said, ducking for cover. These hunters don't have crystal, I can hear their thoughts. As soon as the smoke hits, they will start randomly fire. I stand putting up my shield when at the gas grenades go off. The bullets were hitting the shield. 

"Everyone get down," I yelled, waiting for them to take cover. I notice their night vision goggles. Mara, blind them, I thought. Mara shines her light bright behind the shield and we hear multiple of them groan from the light.

Then, we heard shoots coming from behind, and that when Mara teleport me behind a support beam and the shooting continued. I saw Hunter standing with Allison behind a support beam. Argent staring at his daughter, worrying about her. 

"Skye!" I heard Scott yell. I couldn't see him. He is close enough that I connect to him. I'm fine. With Mara, I thought knowing he can hear me. 

Argent and Hunter started shooting back. They both had automatic rifles. Suddenly, I felt a pain in my stomach, but I wasn't the one that was hurt. I looked to the side of me and saw Mara's stomach bleed. I saw 3 assassins coming toward us. 

I used my light to blast them back and then I teleport Mara a small cubby room with a desk. 

"God! It hurts getting shot," Mara said, holding her wound down. I put my hand on the wound.

"The bullet's still in me, Skye. You can't heal," Mara told me, slightly scared. I move her to lay flat on the table. Skye, behind you, Mara thought. I glowed my aura, focus on blast my light all around me, sending the assassins back. I took off my jacket and I tied it around her stomach, tight. She groans in pain and I feel it too. 

"I'll come back for you," I told her, holding her hand. She nods. I stepped back and put a shield bubble around her. I run to find Scott and Isaac. 

Stiles' P.O.V

Malia and I were at the lake house, listening to the record player. Then, I thought about how pointless this actually was. My sister and friends are getting attack right now, I'm doing nothing. 

"What are we doing? This room wasn't even made for us. No, we need someone like Lydia or Meredith, and we're just sitting here listening to a stupid record player play a record that doesn't play anything," I said, standing up. I feel useless. I lean over and turn off the record player.

"Come on. There's plenty of other things we can be totally useless doing," I said, then I open the door. I start to walk out. 

"Stiles," Malia calls for me. I step back into the room.