Full Power

3rd Person P.O.V

Deaton went to the school to help Aiden, Ethan, and Isaac. There was still a piece of the Nogitsune in each of them. Deaton quickly explained what happened at Scott's house. To help the werewolves, Deaton had them under the showerhead with water running on them and he was trying to dig and pull out the fly their mouths. He already got Aiden and now he was helping Ethan. 

"Hold still. Don't fight it. Hold still. Almost there," Deaton said to Ethan. Ethan started coughing when Deaton pulled the fly out. 

"Isaac, you're next," Deaton said as Isaac was leaning against the lean holding his stomach. He had black liquid coming out of his mouth and his eyes started glowing. 

"I'm aware, all right?" Isaac said scared but Deaton pulled him into the shower. He started trying to take the fly out. 

"Don't fight it. Don't fight it. Isaac, stay still. Got it," Deaton said throwing the fly down the drain. Isaac walked away coughing and Mara walked up beside him. 

"Are they okay now?" Mara asked. 

"I hope so. The part that's worrisome is that this was most likely just a distraction for what was happening to Stiles," Deaton explained. 

"There's really two of them now?" Kira asked. 

"How's that even possible?" Mara asked. 

"But how did the other one just take Lydia?" Allison also asked. 

"We turned around and they were gone. So was her car," Deaton answered. 

"So no one notices him just kidnapping her right out of the house?" Aiden said upset. 

"Most of us were concentrated on the bizarre sight of a creature, materializing from out of the floor," Deaton explained. 

"Hold on. How are you so sure which Stiles is which?" Kira asked. 

"That's what they're trying to figure out now," Deaton said, "But Mara if this brought back Stiles, we were thinking it could be the only way to save Skye."

Mara's eyes grew hopefully. Skye is fighting for control of her mind and possibly get Skye back. 

"I would call Emma," Deaton said and Mara nodded. 

At Scott's house, Melissa was examining Stiles who was laying on Scott's bed. He was thinking about everything he had done and especially to his sister. Melissa was going to check his pulse but she was afraid to touch him. Stiles held up his wrist for her and he understood. 

"Well

"Well... Medically, you seem okay. You're definitely a real person," Melissa said with a nervous chuckle. 

"Okay, so I'm real, but am I really me?" Stiles asked but Melissa stayed quiet. Then, Scott walked in the room after he made Scott call Kira's mom.