2 4 3 6

3rd Person P.O.V

The Sheriff called for Lydia after Meredith showed up asking for her. Malia was still with Lydia. They walk into the station, the Sheriff talks to them. 

"I'm aware this is probably about the dead pool, but I can't let her leave the station. And, in a minute, I'm gonna have to call Eichen House and let them know that she's here," the Sheriff explained to them. 

"Give us an hour," Lydia asked. 

"You got 15 minutes," the Sheriff said.

"You called Lydia?" Parrish asked. 

"Yeah," the Sheriff answered. 

"Because Meredith asked for her or because of the other thing?" Parrish asked. 

"What other thing?" the Sheriff questioned. 

"The psychic thing," Parrish said, looking around.

"You think Lydia's psychic?"the Sheriff asked. 

"Do you?" Parrish questioned. 

"No, I do not. I think that she is, uh... Intuitive," the Sheriff answered. 

"That's what they used to call psychics. Intuitionists," Parrish explained. 

"Yeah, and I used to call myself a rational human being. Get in here and shut the door," the Sheriff said, backing into the office. Parrish closes the door. Meredith was sitting on the couch in the Sheriff's office. 

"Ask what you need to ask," the Sheriff, telling the girls. Lydia hands Meredith her phone. 

"Meredith, aren't you going to answer it?" Lydia asked her. Meredith stands up to whisper to Lydia. 

"It's not ringing," Meredith whispered. She sits back down. 

At the game, It was Stiles's turn to face off against someone on the other team. Stiles notices that the guy he's facing is huge and has a lot of facial hair. Stiles thought that he needs to distract the opponent.

"You guys know that anabolic steroids are illegal in the United States? You wear a lot of facial hair for a teenager. What are you on? Seriously? HGH? Gamma radiation?" Stiles said, distracting him. The whistle blows the distraction paid off. Stiles quickly grabbed the ball and tosses it to Kira. The crowd was cheering. 

"Run Kira! Run, Kira, run!" Stiles told her. 

Kira runs the ball to Devenford's goal and the coach Finstock yells at Kira to pass the ball. She sees an opening and makes a goal. She jumping happy and she runs to Scott, but the coach yells for Yukimura. Kira runs over to him. 

"Take a seat. You're benched for the rest of the game," the coach tells her. 

"What? Why?" Kira said, surprised. 

"You didn't pass," the coach told her. 

"I had an open shot," Kira told the coach. 

"The play was for you to pass. This is a scrimmage, It's about teamwork, Yukimura. So, you're benched," the coach said. Kira looks to Scott who heard everything. Scott turns to see Garrett walking behind him, staring him down. 

At the station, Lydia was kneeling beside Meredith who was sitting on the couch. 

"Meredith, you came here to help us, remember?" Lydia asked.

"You called me," Meredith said. 

"What do you mean I called you?" Lydia asked. 

"I heard you," Meredith whispered.