It Is About Power

Skye's P.O.V

The next day, Scott and I were in gym class which we have with Alison and Stiles. Scott and I are next on the rock wall. We started climbing the wall talking about the creature we saw last night. The one that near attacked me while it kept saying my name in its thoughts. 

"It had a tail. I don't have a tail," Scott said stressing out about it. 

"Maybe you just haven't grown it yet," I said with a chuckle trying to lighten the mood. I was a little higher than him on the wall.

"I'm not growing a tail. Ever," Scott said climbing. 

"I don't know. It would be kind of cute," I said with a grin looking at him. 

"Okay, I grow a tail when you get a wand and wings," Scott said with his smirk and I let out a chuckle with a smile. I shook my head at him. I started climbing but stopped to look at him. 

"Are you slowing down for me?" Scott asked me.

"I was waiting for you," I said. 

"What? Waiting for me to catch up?" Scott said with a chuckle. 

"You looked like you were struggling," I said with a smirk. 

"Maybe I was admiring the view," he said and then moved his head to look at my butt which made me grin. 

"Try admiring from afar," I said starting to climb fast but I see him climbing faster. I connect myself to him but he is still ahead of me. He beat me to the top and he looked at me like he was innocent. 

"Maybe if you had wings you be faster," Scott said with a laugh and I chuckled. I was mad so I used my foot to kick his foot off one of the rocks. He slips and fell to the ground and I saw his face on the way down. He was so scared then the rope caught him. I put my hand over my mouth to keep me from laughing but the whole class laughed at Scott. He set on the ground and the coach sits next to him laughing.

"McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy," the coach said and pushed myself off the wall getting down. I get unhooked and Scott gives me a look like he is mad at me. 

"All right, next two. The other Stilinski, Erica, let's go. The wall," the coach said and I walked up to Scott. 

"That was a dirty trick you pulled," Scott said and put his arms around my waist pulling me in. 

"I know but you should've seen your face," I said as I put my hand on his cheek showing him the memory of him falling and the face he made. I started laughing at his face reaction to the memory. 

"Stop!" he said looking down, "That isn't funny." 

"It kind of is," I said with a smile that hasn't faded. Then, I saw Stiles climbing down and once he was on the ground, he threw his arms in the air proud of himself. I smiled but it faded when I heard Erica's thoughts. I saw that she was halfway to the top and pretty far off the ground. Don't look down. Stop freaking out. Oh god, I'm gonna fall. 

I moved out of Scott's arm and made my way through the crowd forming near the wall. Everyone was looking up at Erica. Help, please...

"Erica. Dizzy? Is it vertigo?" the coach asked her which is totally the wrong question to ask. 

"Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out," Lydia said in a bitchy voice. I looked at her. 

"Not helpful. Trying being human, Lydia," I said then I rolled my eyes.