Anchor

Skye's P.O.V

We are in history class, I'm sitting next to Stiles when Scott walked in. Both of us are really pissed at Scott because our dad got hurt. Scott went and sat down behind Stiles.

"You two still not talking to me?" Scott asked us and we both ignored him.

"Can you at least tell me if your dad's okay? I mean, it's just a bruise, right? Some soft tissue damage? It wasn't that big," Scott said and I rolled my eyes.

"You know I feel really bad about it, right? I mean I did save Skye," Scott said which caused me to turn around.

"I can heal, but my father can't. What if it was worst than some soft tissue damage?" I said and rolled my eyes and faced the front again.

"I'm so sorry, Skye. And Stiles," Scott said and we still kept ignoring him.

"What if I told you that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out, and... That I went to Derek for help?" Scott said and that got a reaction from Stiles.

"If I was talking to you, I'd say that you're an idiot for trusting him. But obviously, I'm not talking to you," Stiles said. The bell rings. I know what Stiles is thinking and he looks at me and I let out a sigh. We both turn to face him.

"What did he say?" Stiles said and it caused Scott to smile. Then he told us everything that Derek told him. The bell rang and we were walking down the hall.

"Wh-he wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?" I asked Scott. 

"Yeah," Scott said.

"All right, well, correct me if I'm wrong, but every time you do that, you try to kill someone and that someone's usually me and my sister," Stiles said. 

" I know. That's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me. I have to be able to control it," Scott said.

"Well, how's he gonna teach you to do that?" I asked him.

"I don't know. I don't think he does either," Scott said.

"Okay, when are you seeing him again?" Stiles asked Scott.

"Just told me not to talk about it. Just act normal and get through the day." Scott said and Stiles pats him on the chest.

"When?" He asked.

"He's picking me up at the animal clinic after work," Scott said.

"After work? Okay. All right, well," Stiles began to say and looks at me, "that gives us to the end of the school day then," 

"To do what?" Scott asked.

"To teach you ourselves," I said and I pat Stiles on the back and we walk passed Scott.

We were at lunch and Scott was trying to hide behind a history book from Allison.

"I think the book's making it more obvious," Stiles said and I looked over my shoulder to see Allison reading.

"Besides, she's reading, anyway," I said and Stiles was writing.

"So did you come up with a plan yet?" Scott asked Stiles.

"I think so," Stiles said biting into an apple.

"Does that mean you don't hate me now?" Scott asked us. 

"No," Both Stiles and I said at the same time.

"But your crap had infiltrated my life, so now I have to do something about it," Stiles said to Scott.