Rally Ranger (Justin Stewart x sister!reader)

Part 2 to True Blue Ranger

Prompt/summary: Part 2 to True Blue Ranger, Reader watches her brother Justin compete in the Rally Race.

Word Count:

A/N: Just a short part 2 because people seemed to like part 1, leave a comment if you'd like me to write more for Justin!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well it looks like we're finally going to get this race started," Lieutenant Stone said, "Let's hope things go smoothly this time. Good luck!"

Him and Alex and Aisha walked off leaving Justin and I to load up his racer at the starting line.

"Alright got your helmet?" I asked.

"Yup."

"You checked the breaks?"

Justin smiled, "Working perfectly this morning."

"Well check them before you take off, we don't want a repeat of yesterday's antics."

"(Y/n), I'll be fine! True Blue is gonna kill it today," Justin said as he hopped into his racer.

"Hey Justin!" Warren said, "It's great that they were able to reschedule the race today."

I was about to say something but Justin cut me off, "Yeah it is."

I felt myself fuming at the bully but decided to let him handle it.

"Listen, I'm sorry about the things I said the other day. I guess I was kind of jealous of how smart you are," Warren said shyly.

Justin smiled, "Really?"

"Yeah, hey maybe we could work on our racers together sometime! I bet I could learn a lot from you," Warren smiled.

"That'd be cool!" Justin said, the boys put their helmets on and I smiled happy that my little brother finally seemed to make a friend his own age.

"Justin I'll be right over there with the others, come find me when the race is over okay?"

"Okay (Y/n), see you later!" He waved as I walked back over to my spot with Adam and Aisha.

"Wait stop the race! There's someone on the track!" Lieutenant Stone yelled.

We all gathered at the starting line to watch. The racer was speeding down the hill and loud shrieks could be heard from the driver.

"Who is that?" Katherine said.

Lieutenant Stone shrugged, "Absolutely no idea."

The racer crashed into a smoothie stand causing it to spray all over the owner. Two chimps crawled out of the car and started screeching. We all ran down the hill to try and help.

Lieutenant Stone shrugged and went to pick them up, "Sorry folks, I'll take care of these two. Come on fellas, you've had your fun. I've got a job you'll find very appealing."

"Excuse me, are these your monkeys?" the lady asked.

"Well, yes, I suppose they are."

The lady smirked and poured a smoothie over his head while everyone laughed.

_______________________________________________________________

The race was a close call, but Justin's True Blue pulled through just at the last second winning the race. We all cheered as Justin got out and took off his helmet to wave to the crowd chanting his name. Lieutenant Jones presented him with the prize, a giant trophy with a racer on top. Justin ran over to us waving it proudly. Tommy picked him up and placed him on his shoulder, Justin giggling and smiling proudly.

"See we told you you could do it!" I said.

"Thanks guys! Hey, can we go get ice cream to celebrate?" Justin asked.

"I don't see why not," Katherine said.

After loading True Blue into the back of my truck we headed out to Earnie's to get ice cream.

"Hey guys! What can I get for you?" Earnie smiled.

"Ice cream cones for all of us, and a chocolate fudge sundae for Justin," Tommy said while pulling out his wallet.

"Really, I get chocolate fudge? Awesome!" Justin yelled.

"What's the occasion?" Earnie said while calculating the change.

Katherine put her hand on Justins shoulder, "He just won the rally race and requested ice cream to celebrate."

Earnie laughed, "Then his sundae is on the house, good job Justin!"

We all smiled as Earnie handed us our ice cream and we walked over to our normal booth.

"So what's gonna happen to True Blue now?" I asked.

"I got some big changes I'm gonna test out, Warren said there's a hill in his backyard we can test out our racers on! And (Y/n) he has an older brother you can hang out with," Justin said and wiggled his eyebrows.

I blushed a deep shade of red as the rangers giggled.

"That's nice Justin but I think I'll just give you a ride there."

Justin ate his ice cream happily and soon it was dark outside and time to go home. We loaded into the truck and I started to drive home. I could tell Justin was tired so I turned on a CD with some softer music. He leaned his head against the window and by the time we were pulling into the driveway he was already asleep.

I picked him up as softly as I could and carried him inside, his racer could be unloaded tomorrow. He stirred a bit as I laid him down in his bed. I left him in his clothes because I know he'll fuss at me in the morning cause he's old enough to change into them himself but I'll always be his big sister that wants to help him.

I knew I'd be gone before he wakes up in the morning, so for now I just stand in the doorway watching him sleep for just a moment.

"Goodnight Justin," I said as I turned off the light, turning to get ready for bed myself.

A/n: Wow 2 imagines in 2 days. Really on a roll here! Requests are open and I really need more to write so leave a comment or private message me and as always check out my tumblr if you want to see my imagines when they're first posted. Love you guys <3