13.Valentine's day

3rd pov

Time skip to a few weeks later because January isn't interesting enough, It's now February, the month filled with love and valentines day.

There were three types of people during February: people who don't care,people who are single and hate it, and the people who are excited for Valentine's day.

Marinette is a person who's excited. She's always loved to give her best friends chocolate or some pastries she handmade in the bakery.

And they would give each other gifts.

But this year is a little different.

Marinette is going to give a gift to Adrien.

Well she's his girlfriend now,and even though it's been months since they became boyfriend / girlfriend, she still can't get used to it. I mean, her crush of two /three years accepted her back.

Its still quite a shock to her.

Well she still wants to give some chocolates to her besties but she'll make Adrien's gift a bit more special.

She'll make chocolates for the girls, and for Adrien, she'll give him chocolates and a gift.

But what should she give him? is the question she can't figure out.

Should she give him flowers?A cake? A teddy bear? UGH what should she give him!?

Marinette sighs, this is so hard. She may be able to fight crime on a daily basis and confess to her crush and become his girlfriend, but this is nothing like that, this was HARD.

"How about a teddy bear?"Tikki suggests.

"No, that's too corny"Marinette says.

"Why don't you invite him to a date?"

"YES! that's perfect, I could invite him to a picnic date! It'll be so romantic, just 2 of us together, at a picnic." Marinette daydreams.

"I'll ask him now !" She grabbed her phone and texted him.

"Hey Adrien! Are you free on Valentine's day?" She texted

"Yeah! Surprisingly, usually my Father makes me go to a fashion show or something like that!"

"Good, would you like to go on a little picnic date with me ?"

"Of course I would! When and where?"

"The park,4pm"

Well, Valentine's day is in 2 days, So Marinette's starts to think about what Chocolates to give to her besties.

Alya and Kagami like Dark Chocolates,

Juleka and Rose like white chocolates,

Alix and Mylene like milk chocolate.

But what Chocolate should she give to Adrien?

Milk? White? Dark?

"What if you make a mix of all? That way you don't need to worry as much." Tikki suggests.

"Thanks Tikki! Now let's go buy the Ingredients to make the chocolates tomorrow."

While Marinette was shopping for Ingredients, Adrien on the other hand, is also trying to find the perfect gift for Marinette.

He has been thinking for 30 minutes already.

"I got it! A necklace! It's perfect, she likes jewelery right!"Adrien says.

"Ugh, are you done? I'm TRYING to eat my cheese calmly."Plagg complains.

Adrien rolls his eyes and went to some online jewelery stores, For a son of a big designer,Adrien doesn't quite like  buying from bigger companies, he likes buying from smaller and eco friendly businesses, to support them when he can.

The Shippers : An Adrienette Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें