3.The rumor

3rd pov
It was the next day, marinette walked to school.

"Hey, isn't that the girl who's dating Adrien!"
"Um.. it's not officially announced that they are dating"
"Her name is Marinette right?"

Marinette heard their whispers and decided to ignore them.

"Hey girl!"Alya surprises her best friend.

"Hey Alya,"

"You okay? With the rumor going around and all"

"Yea,it's a bit annoying but other than that, the job is fun"

"Let's go to class"

For the rest of the day, Marinette received weird stares at her.

Finally, it's the end of the school day,

"Hey marinette,are you ready to go to the photoshoot?"

"Ready as I'll ever be!"

They arrived at a tall building.

"Where are we?"

"This is the place where I usually do indoor photoshoots or for future photoshoots like summer or winter shoots"

"What's today's theme?"

"Winter"

Marinette walked to her trailer and was given a black and white striped Shirt, a big, long grey coat, some black jeans and a pair of sneakers.

Her hair was let down and slightly curled at the edges. Her makeup was light,some pink lip tint and mascara.

But it didn't feel right, something was missing.

Marinette grabbed a cap from the table and wore it, that's it, the missing piece.

She went outside the trailer to see that Adrien was also wearing the same outfit.

"Let's get started everyone, let's make this one snappy"

Soon, it was over in an hour or so.

"That was fast."Marinette says, stunned, usually it takes at least 2 hours+

"Oh, today we have to do 2 lines"

"What's the occasion?"

"Well, my dad doesn't want us to do photoshoots during our finals. So, we do the future lines faster."

"What's the second theme?"

"I don't know, I heard that it's different."

Marinette's stylist called her, gave her the clothes and styled her hair and makeup.

Today's theme is "trends"

She's wearing a "Grunge"(A/N: not 100% sure its grunge so pls correct me) aesthetic, not something she's used to, but it's alright.

A long grey shirt, black silk tank top, a grey colored plaid miniskirt, black knee-high socks and black platform boots.

Her makeup was more intense today, black eyeliner and black eyeshadow, Dark Red lips too. It reminds her of her goth phase.

She came out to see that Adrien wasn't done yet, which is new. Usually he gets done faster.

When he came out of the trailers,it wasn't what Marinette was expecting.

She thought that maybe they'll have the same theme.

Nope.

He had an interesting look, it was very different from what she had on.

His outfit was inspired by Japanese fashion. He has a pink blouse with some pink pins. His pants were also pink with some candy prints on them. He had some shoes with alien,clover and bow pins

He had a pink wig on and some cute hair clips. (A/N: This is inspired by 2000s harajuku fashion)

His aesthetic was "pastel"

"You look Interesting" Marinette trying to hold her laughter.

"I know! When I heard it from Nathalie I couldn't believe it!"

"But it's not bad look on you.Honestly, you look cute"

At that, Both Marinette and Adrien blushed a crimson red.

"Enough chit-chat you two, Come here please!" The photographer yelled.

"Now, hold hands,backs facing each other. Good, now you two look at each other. "

"Marinette, smile a bit, make it look a little mischievous."

Marinette was internally panicking because 'SHE'S HOLDING HIS HAND!!!'

Later

"We're finally done!That was tiring" Marinette yawned.

"Marinette, can I talk to you?" Asked Adrien.

"A-alright"

"Uhm,Would you like to go and watch a movie with me on Saturday at 10pm?" Adrien blushed.

"YES,"she blurted out."I mean sure"

She was mentally panicking.

During the ride home, it was very awkward .

Marinette and Adrien did not say anything,but they did stole glances at each other every few seconds.

Later, at Adrien's room, Plagg was teasing the poor boy,

"So,what happened to your precious ladybug? Not interested anymore?"

"N-no, never! We're just watching a movie together, like friends"Adrien blushed a crimson red.

"Ugh, whatever, it's not fun to tease you. I'll just eat my cheese"Plagg sulked

"Finish that cheese, we have patrol today"

"Ugh,fine"

"Plagg, claws on"

Chat noir jumped out his room and left to meet Ladybug.

Meanwhile at Marinette's,

Marinette was panicking and her head was filled with 'what ifs-', 'What will she wear,what if she messes up, what if she embarrasses herself, what if-'

"Marinette, calm down"Tikki slaps her with her tiny hand.

"It'll be alright,also you're late for patrol"

"thanks Tikki,Tikki spots on"

Ladybug jumps off her balcony and leaves for patrol.

She landed right at the spot she usually patrols,she saw Chat noir and decided to surprise him.

She walked up behind him and surprised him,"boo!"

"Bugaboo, you surprised me!"

"Hehe"

They continued patrol while telling each other a little bit about their lives.

"I have a date with that guy i like on saturday !"Ladybug told him

"Me too, I'm going to watch a movie with a friend with mine"

"Same, we'll be watching a movie too" Ladybug said, surprised

"What if we see each other on that day?" Chat teased.

"I doubt it"Ladybug rolled her eyes

"It's 10pm now,we should go home" Ladybug checked her yoyo.

"Till we meet again my lady"Chat bows.

Ladybug rolled her eyes.

"Goodnight Chat " She said as she left.

"Goodnight my lady"