5.The akuma

3rd pov

It's the next day and Marinette is trying her best to avoid Adrien.

"Why are you trying to avoid Adrien so much Marinette?"Tikki asks

"I literally kissed him on accident, he'll hate me!!!"

"Do you really think so Marinette,he probably knows that it's an accident."

Marinette arrive in class,and of course, Adrien was sitting there.

'I don't think that I'll be able to focus on school today.'Marinette thinks.

Marinette couldn't bare to face Adrien for the entire day,but she still has her modelling job.

"Hey Marinette, let's go to the photoshoot now"Adrien surprises her.

"O-okay"

It was a very awkward ride .

When they arrived at the building, (where they did the winter shoots)
As per usual,She got ready for her photoshoot when a large bang was heard.

Marinette went outside her trailer to see people wearing historical fashion pieces and talking like they're from the time their outfit was from .

"Definitely an akuma."she muttered.

She went into her dressing room and transformed into ladybug.

She went out of her dressing room and went to where the akuma was.

The akuma looked like this:

Akuma backstory time!

Kaitlyn got akumatized because she watched a movie which had too much inaccurate historical fashion.

"If you're supposed to dress like that time,at least make it somewhat accurate!"

Hawkmoth saw the perfect victim to akumatize.

He sent out one of his akumas and evilized her.

She transformed into Fashionista,seeking revenge for inaccurate historical fashion.

She looks down on her outfit,"Well, it's not the worst outfit I've been in"

"You can make something better?" Hawkmoth asked.