1.The Job

3rd pov

The Adrienette club is in an important meeting,At Gabriel Agreste's meeting room,Alya, the founder of the said club is confused.

'How do i make this ship official?' is the main question.
Alya banged her fists to the table, making everyone supprised.

"What is it Ms.Césaire?" Asks Gabriel.

"I have an idea."

"Well, what is it?"

"What if we make Marinette a model like Adrien and they model together?What do you say Mr.Agreste , Mr. and Mrs. Dupain Cheng ?"

"Well, I agree " Says Gabriel

" Alright, we agree as long as Marinette doesn't go home longer than 10pm."Tom answers.

"Alright, so we shall make this ship official, like our motto says,' We shall fullfil our duty to make our ship sail even if it's the last thing we do' "
Alya smiles.

"Mr.Dupain and Mrs.Cheng may I get Marinette's size measurements "

"Sure, it's xx-xx-xx"Sabine answers.

"Write that down Nathalie"

"Thank you" Gabriel says as Nathalie writes that down.

The next day

Alya came over Marinette's house and started the plan.

Marinette was scrolling on her instagram feed when Alya opened her trapdoor and suprised her.

"Alya ? What is it ?" Marinette asks.

"Guess who is at the park modeling right now?"

Marinette smiles and goes to the park which is right in front of her house.

Marinette sat on a bench with her best friend Alya as she watched Adrien model.

She saw that Gabriel Agreste was watching through a tablet.Of course Gabriel wouldn't be here since he is a pretty busy person.It is a pretty weird sight to see though,a man watching his son through a tablet, that is weird.

It looked like The photographer is worried and is looking around for something. He saw Marinette and asked Gabriel something that Marinette couldn't hear,she could see that Gabriel is nodding at something.

Nathalie stands up holding the tablet tightly,she walks to Marinette's position .

Gabriel eyes Marinette as she questions 'What the heck is going on right now'

"She is perfect for the job sir ! Pale skin, blue eyes and small figure. A perfect fit for what you're looking for!" Says the photographer with his heavy accent.

"I agree, she's the perfect model for this fashion line! It seems like she doesn't even need makeup! A natural beauty!" the hair and makeup stylist says with enthusiasm.

Marinette lightly blushed from all the compliments, yet still confused as to what was going on.

"Alright,you have convinced me, She is the perfect model for this shoot. " Gabriel acts.

"So, Marinette can you model for us this one time ?" Asks the photographer.

" I-i don't know" Marinette thinks.

" Come on Marinette, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get close to Adrien"Alya whispers in her ear.

Marinette thinks for awhile,this IS a big opportunity to get to know Adrien,but what if i fail at modeling i could embarrass myself in front of THE Gabriel Agreste!