🍿 watching the finale

Start from the beginning

Everyone clapped and the remarks were made. Soon, the I-landers had to leave and get changed.

"Wow~ the I-landers must veel motivated after JungKyung's words." Bang PD said and they all laughed while JungKyung starts to feel embarrassed.

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The debut ceremony will begin soon, and Jungkyung was the last to be asked since she is the most recent idol who just debuted.

"How did you feel when you were told you will debut?"

"I feel very happy as well as very nervous. You don't know what awaits for you after debuting but I can assure you, you will have no regrets when you finally debut."

"It will be hard at first but you could definitely overcome them." She smiles,

"It is time to announce our very first debut member who was decided by the global votes."

The silence that comes along with nervousness.

"Our very first debut member who is in 5th place is... Lee Heeseung!"

JungKyung smiles, clapping when her old friend has been announced in the top 7.

"The second debut member who was decided by the global votes, who is in 4th rank is... Niki!!!"

Everyone was surprised but definitely happy for Niki. JungKyung claps, the feeling of nervousness and anxiety still there.

"I'll now announce the third debut member who will be decided by global voting. The member of I NEED YOU for BTS test...."

"The third debut member of rank 3.... The third debut member is... Jake!"

JungKyung lets out a sigh of relief. A hand on her chest which made the boy beside her laugh and pat her head.

"Do you think Jungwon will get in?" Kai asks, JungKyung pouts.

"I really hope so, haha~," she says,

"I'll now announce the fourth debut member who was decided q by global votes."

"The fourth debut member of rank 2. The member ranked 2nd is. The fourth debut member is... Jay."

JungKyung holds Kai's hand, another feeling of relief but it disappears when she realizes only 3 members are left.

"The fifth debut member chose by the global votes. The fifth debut member of rank 1. The fifth debut member will be revealed soon."

Everyone let out a laugh, as commercial break stops it.

"The fifth debut member of rank 1 is.. the I-LANDER of rank 1, the fifth debut member... Yang Jungwon!"

JungKyung gasps, feeling extremely happy. Her smile slowly disappeared though when only 2 were left.

"Now, I'll announce the sixth debut member. The sixth debut member ranked 6 by the global voting."