Chapter 3 : A New Power

Mulai dari awal

Beag : Tenkai Knight's!! It's a relief to see you....

Bravenwolf : Yes Beag. What happened?

Beag : Some of the Corekai went patrolling and suddenly a new knight appeared. He attacked us while bringing Granox, Slyger, and some of the corrupted with him!!!

Lydendor : He must be the new leader Boreus talked about.

Valorn : Yeah, but..... Where are they?

Valorn's question was immediately answered. Because after he said that a ray hit them. The knight's were shocked by the sudden attack and quickly summoned there weapons and shield. Then two figure's appeared before them.

Granox : Hello knight's....

Slyger : Welcome to your doom.... Because we have a new leader on our side.

Tributon : And who would that be??

?????: So you are the legendary Tenkai Knights?

They saw a knight with a horse themed armour and a black-gray sword. Even if they haven't seen him before they could tell that he was strong but didn't know how strong.

Bravenwolf : Who are you?

????? : Oh, I am ShadowHorse...

Tributon : Never heard of you??!?

ShadowHorse : Enough with the interrogation's already..... Slyger and Granox!!!

Slyger and Granox : Yes sir!!

They immediately attacked the knight's and the Corekai. Granox was attacking Lydendor and Valorn while Slyger was handling Tributon. Bravenwolf was facing the greatest enemy of all which is ShadowHorse. He was attacking him non stop and that makes it hard for Bravenwolf or even the other knight's for that matter. Slyger and Granox was also attacking from all sides. All of the knight's struggled to fight against them until Dromus and Venetta showed up in the battle

Dromus : Sorry we're late guys

Venetta : So what's the plan?

Bravenwolf : Venetta, you go helped Tributon and the others. Dromus, you and I are going on a sword battle.

Venetta : OK

Dromus : Let's get going!

Venetta and Dromus followed their leader's orders. Venetta was helping the other three while Bravenwolf and Dromus were facing ShadowHorse. However even with their help it was still quite of a challenge. The battle was continuing for quite some time. Until ShadowHorse was getting sick of it.

ShadowHorse : This is soooo boring. I didn't think that you knight's were this weak. How about we wrapped this up quickly? Shadow Slash Go!!

The attack was so strong that it hit Dromus, Tributon, Lydendor, Valorn, and Venetta which left them lying down and unable to move. But even if the blast was strong one knight was still standing and that is.....Bravenwolf

ShadowHorse : Shoot, I missed one

Bravenwolf : *gripping his sword* How dare you hurt my friends!!??

ShadowHorse : So what are you going to do? I still can't believe how weak all of you are.

Bravenwolf : All right then that settles it! Nobody will make fun of my friends and gets away with it! Because if you mest with my friend's you mest with ME!!!!!.

After those words Bravenwolf started glowing red. Everybody just stood there in shock and confused. Flames started appearing around the red knight as he said.......

"Bravenwolf! Tenkai Crystal Firestorm Titan Mode Engaged!"

All : Tenkai Crystal Firestorm Titan mode??!!?

Then, Bravenwolf's elemental titan mode change. The red part of his armour and sword were shining like gem's. He then use his Tenkai Booster's to fly on top of everyone while preparing an attack.

"Tenkai Crystal Fire Sword. GO!!!!."

The attack immediate hit Slyger, Granox , and almost half of the Corrupted. All of them were shook to their core's even ShadowHorse. He seemed to know about this incident more than anyone but he just stood there giving a serious look to Bravenwolf.

ShadowHorse : So you now hold one of the scattered pieces of the Titan Gem. Huh..I bet you don't even know what that power is don't you?.

Bravenwolf : The Titan Gem? What do you mean?.

ShadowHorse : As I thought you don't know do you?. I will give some time to control your power's Bravenwolf. Because only then you would be a match for me... Corrupted. Retreat!!.

Slyger and Granox : Yes, sir!

After the Corrupted retreated Bravenwolf fall to he's kness from exhaustion. His friends quickly got up and run towards their leader. But they got there almost covering their eye's due to light that was surrounding him. All of them asked a lot of questions to Bravenwolf.

Tributon, Lydendor, Valorn : Are you okay?

Venetta : What just happened?

Dromus : How did you transformed like that?

Bravenwolf : *Breathing heavily* I-I don't even know myself.

(Time Skip)

--Back on Earth--

Since their job on Quorton was finished the knight's returned to Earth. When they got back Mr. White, Gen, and Beni welcomed them.

Mr. White : Welcome back... It seemed like a great battle.

Gen : But still....

Guren : ....What happened back there?

They were all silence. None of them understand what happened.

Then, Beni started looking at Guren with a surprised face. They all looked over to Beni with a questioning manor.

Chooki : What's the matter Beni?

Beni : L-look...

Ceylan : Look at what?

Beni : G-Guren's pocket....

They all looked at Guren's pocket and they were all shocked. Guren did not understand what they were so shocked about.

Toxsa : *Shocked* WOW!!

Guren : Whaatt? Is there something wrong?

Gen : I think you should really look at you're pocket Guren..

The red haired boy glanced at his pocket and was just as shocked as the other were. Because his pocket was glowing. There was something in there that was making it glow.

When he took the object out they were even more shocked to see a.......red crystal.

(I just thought that this song was perfect for this chapter 😋)

(Author's Note's)

Hi everyone.....🤗. So what did you think about this chapter? I hope that you enjoy it. I am also creating a new story called "Tenkai Knight's : Our Leader." I am also hoping that you enjoyed that story as well.....

Until Next Time...... 🙋‍♀🙋‍♀