Chapter 13 : The Curse

Ceylan P. O. V

When we brought Guren inside, Mr. White was surprised to see his body condition and he quickly went to heal his cuts and bruises.

He was still unconscious and we've been waiting for almost an hour. His breathing was still unstable, some of the cuts were pretty deep and still left a few scars.

Also, our Core Bricks was still glowing. Neither of us know what to do at this point.

Ceylan : Okay, this is a problem. Guren is still knocked out cold, and we're being summoned.

Beni : *pointing at Guren's crystal* Uh.. Guys...

Gen : Well, we still need to wait for Guren to wake up.

Mr. White : B-boys...

Toxsa : But if we ignore this call then that will lead to trouble.

Mr. White : You should really look at Guren's crystal.

Chooki : It's hard to choose. Do we stay here or go to Quorton?.

Beni : Guys....

All : WHAT??!!.

Beni/Mr. White : *pointing at Guren's crystal* Ukkkhhh! There is something wrong with Guren's Tenkai Ruby!!.

Ceylan : Guren's Tenkai Ruby?....

We all looked at Guren's crystal and was shocked.

Instead of it's usual red color, there was a mix of black in it. At first it was just a stain, but the longer we looked at it, we realized that black stain began to grow bigger.

That's not the only problem. The bigger that stain is, Guren's breathing began to worsen. We heard him muttered.....

Guren : I-it.....h-hurts...

Ceylan : Guren?.

Guren : H-help...guys. I-it...hurts...

Toxsa : Hey! We're right here!.

Chooki : Can't you hear us?.

Guren : S-stop....Kage. I don't want to be his vessel or surrender to his shadow...

Gen : Vessel?. Shadow?. What do you mean?!.

Beni : Guren, wake up!!.

Mr. White : What's happening to your gem?.

Guren still didn't hear us as he fainted again. However, we suddenly heard an unfamiliar voice.

"I think I can answer those questions...."

We all looked around to see who was talking. But then, Guren's Tenkai Ruby began to show a hologram of someone.

Our bloods boil as we see who it was. It's ShadowHorse....

ShadowHorse : Well, how is poor Bravenwolf doing?. I hope I didn't hit him too hard.

Ceylan : What did you do?!.

ShadowHorse : Oh nothing. I just played with him that's all.

Gen : As if!.

Chooki : Tell us what you did or you will be sorry!.

Toxsa : Because if you mess with one of us...

Beni : You mess with all of us...

ShadowHorse : Oh my. What protective friends you are. You really care for him don't you?.

Ceylan : Of course we do!.

ShadowHorse : Well, I think this isn't the appropriate place to explain it to you. How about me meet at Quorton?. It will make things....a little bit interesting~.