Epilogue

( Guren P. O. V )

It's been a few days since that huge fight. And to be honest, almost everything went back to normal.

'Almost'.....

After the fight, Kage never returned back to Quorton. Which meant that the Corrupted, once again, doesn't have a leader. That makes their army more weaker than usual. Beag and the rest of the Corekai are enough to handle them.

Neither of us know where Sukui and Kage go. But after seeing their reunion, I'm sure they're just fine.

The guys and I are also starting to return to our everyday lives.

Chooki, Gen, and Beni are researching and gathering all of the data we got from Quorton. So the next time we're there we will be ready.

Toxsa decided to catch up on his 'training'. By 'training',  he actually meant his video games.

Ceylan was just as cheerful as usual. Making jokes here and there. Since we're not summoned that often, both Ceylan and Toxsa started to get back to pranking Gen and Beni. I couldn't say that was a good idea T_T.

Me, I am just going with the flow and enjoying the peace and quiet, like everybody else.

Now, I was at the park. Where you can see the view of the city, the Benham Tower, and the sunset behind it.

I was alone, just enjoying the view. Nothing unusual happened, but suddenly, I heard two familiar voices....

" Thank you..... "

Instead of being scared or confused, I just smiled while looking at the sunset. Gust of wind flowed around. It was finally peaceful around here.

" Of course, someday, me and the others have to fight again..... "

" However, I know that as long as we're together..... "

" It will be just fine...... "

~ The End ~