Chapter 8 : Blue Sapphire

(A. N : Can somebody help me figure out a better title?.

My mind is blank at the moment so........〒_〒)

Normal P. O. V

~On Quorton~

The third gem has appeared which means bad things for the Corrupted. Or is it?.....

At ShadowHorse's fortress, things were a bit weird. For the past days, all ShadowHorse did was watch holograms of their fights and send his troops to attack the Corekai for no reason.

However, today was different...

ShadowHorse : Granox, Slyger, come here this instant!!!.

Slyger : Y-yes master!!.

Granox : What do you want master?.

ShadowHorse : I have a mission for you.

Granox : What might that be master?.

ShadowHores : I want you to search something for me.....

ShadowHorse showed them a picture of the thing he wants. Slyger and Granox has no idea of what that thing is. However, they do know that if their master wants it, the two dark knights have to get it.

ShadowHorse : What are you waiting for?!. Go!!.

Slyger/Granox : O-of course master!!.

Shaking in fear, Slyger and Granox leave the fortress. While ShadowHorse was watching holograms of Bravenwolf, Dromus, and Venetta getting their gems.

Even though his armor made him emotionless, inside he had a evil smirk on his face. His attention was just as bad.

"There is a reason why I let you move around freely Tenkai Knights. I'll have you do all the work for me. I won't let the Titan Gem revive it self. But I will stay in the shadows for now. Until the time comes when you will know my true goals........"

~On Earth~

The knights were at Toxsa's diner. They were discussing about the events that happened on Quorton. Mostly about how to get their gems.

Toxsa : 'Tenkai Crystal Titan Mode' was so cool!!. The rest of us need to figure out how to level up like that too.

Guren : Well, since Gen and I each have a Dragon Cube it turned our 'Elemental Forms' into 'Crystal Elemental Forms'.

Ceylan : So in Beni's case, she transform in to a Normal Crystal Form.

Chooki : First Guren, Gen, then Beni. The rest of us really need to catch up with you guys.

Guren : Don't worry. I know that you three will get your gems soon enough.

Just as they were talking their Corebricks started to glow. They gave each other serious looks, as if to say they need to go.

Guren : We're being summoned!!.

All : Let's go!!!!.

~Skip Time~

The gang went through the portal and went to Quorton. Just as they arrived, the scenery was quiet. The knights were confused. They looked around and was surprised at what they saw.....

The Corrupted seemed like they were searching for something. While the Corekai was fighting them. All of them went to Beag and ask about the situation.

Bravenwolf : Beag!!. What happened here?!.

Beag : Knights, you came!. We were scouting the area and we found some of Corrupted. It seems like they were searching for something.