Chapter 11 : Wolf vs Horse (Part 1)

(Note :  Kage = ShadowHorse)

~On Quorton~

Normal P. O. V

It was night on Quorton and the Corekai were done with their patrol. But, little did they knew that after they took a break and headed back to their base, there was someone entering the cave.

"When you want something, you got to get it yourself."

The robot was wearing a horse-theme armour which was colored in black. That's right, it was ShadowHorse.

ShadowHorse : I can't believe those knights managed to find all of the scattered pieces of the Titan Gem in such short timing. I can't let them proceed further.

ShadowHorse was tricky. He can make his armour invisible and that makes the Corekai unable to detect him. He went to the cave a lot deeper than the knights did.

When he gets near the stone tablet, all he did was give a smirk because he already knows about it. He kicked the wall near the tablet, and to his pleasure there was a black stone in front of him.

 He kicked the wall near the tablet, and to his pleasure there was a black stone in front of him

ShadowHorse : Most people would use this to make themselves stronger. But I think that this power is to much for me. I will need a vassal. And I knew who I should pick....

He makes himself invisible again and went out of the cave. Before he leaves, he has this one thought in mind.

"I'm coming for you, Bravenwolf. You are so similar to him that it makes me sick. You better prepare yourself....."

~On Earth~

-In the morning-

At the Nash Residents

Guren was waiting in front of his door to say goodbye to his dad. Apparently, he has a very long work trip, and wouldn't go back after a few weeks.

Mr. Nash : You sure you don't want to go with me?.

Guren : No dad. I would probably get in the way of your work. But don't worry, I will manage alright.

Mr. Nash : *gets in the car* Okay, if you say so. I will get going now. Call me if anything happens.

Guren : I will. Goodbye dad!.

Mr. Nash : Goodbye!.

Mr. Nash drive's away to his work. That leaves Guren alone, he didn't mind. He was alone in his house often so he got used to it.

At first he planned to call his friends, but stopped himself because he figured that it was to early to invite them. Instead he went to his room and read the "Prediction and Prophecies" book that he got from Mr. White.

Guren : Might as well catch up on some of my reading....

~A few hours later~

Guren was to focus on his book that he didn't realize that it was now noon. He didn't mind and continued reading. Yet, something happened that makes him jump out of his seat.

"Bravenwolf....."

Guren : W-who's there?!.

Guren looked around and saw nothing. Nobody was in his room except for him and Max. And yet the voice kept calling out to him.

"I'm coming for you, Bravenwolf..... "

Suddenly his Tenkai Ruby began to glow. The glow was so bright that it blinded Guren's eyes.

The next thing he know.....he was in an entirely different place....

~Somewhere Unknown~

Guren opened hi eyes to a totaly different scenery. Just seconds ago he was in his room, now he was in a huge cave full of crystals.

Guren : Where is this place?.

"Welcome....Bravenwolf."

Guren : Who are you?!.

"In this form, you can call me..... Kage."

Then, somebody stood in front of Guren. It was a teenage boy, with black hair and red eyes. He was wearing black clothing and a black cape.

Guren : Kage!. The Knight of Shadows!.

Kage : So you know about me.

Guren : Not only that, but you are also our current enemy, ShadowHorse!.

Kage : Woo-hoo~ someone's smart. I think you would make a good vassal.

Guren : W-what do you mean?!.

Kage didn't answer that question. Instead, he pulls out the black gem that he got from Quorton. Energy surrounded the gem as it changed into..... A sword.

"Fight me, and you will find out..."

(Author's Notes)

Hi!. To be honest, I am REALLY lazy right now, so that's why this chapter is shorter than usual.

Don't worry, I think the next chapter would be a little longer.

So see you then ヾ(≧▽≦*)o