Chapter 4 : The Legend

Normal P. O. V

All of their jaws dropped at what they saw. When the crystal was in Guren's hand's the glowing stopped and they finally get to see how it actually looks like.

Beni : What is that thing!?

Toxsa and Ceylan : AWESOME!!!.

Chooki : It looks like some kind of crystal.

Gen : But, How did it get to Guren's pocket?.

Guren : Yeah..... And Why?.....

"I think I know"

Just then Boreus's hologram showed up. Making everyone look at him. He seems like he has a few information about this.

Mr. White : Hello Boreus, Do you have any idea what this is?.

Boreus : Yes, I do. The crystal that Bravenwolf is holding is one of the scattered pieces of the Titan Gem.

Guren : Wait... ShadowHorse also told me that on Quorton.

Gen : So, What is this Titan Gem?

Boreus : The Titan Gem is a mysterious item that was found in a land called Tsuro.

Chooki : Tsuro? Where is that?.

Boreus : Tsuro is land that exists in the passageway between Quorton and Earth. However, only two people are known to live there.

Beni : Who are those two?

Boreus : They are Sukui and Kage. Both of them are protecter's of Tsuro and the connection between the two worlds. However, one day Kage attacked Sukui and both were engaged in a fierce battle. Kage was winning and Sukui has no choice than to use the Titan Gem.....

Gen : What happened afterwards?

Boreus : *sighed* The battle never came to a conclusion, because when Sukui attacked Kage with the Titan Gem....both of them disappear along with Tsuro.

Guren : What about the Titan Gem?

Boreus : The Titan Gem was split into six pieces and we're scattered. We guardians thought that the battle was just a legend, but with the appearance of one of the scattered pieces and the revival of Kage, I guess we thought wrong...

Toxsa : Wait, we didn't met anybody named Kage on Quorton we've only met ShadowHorse.

Boreus : That ShadowHorse you speak of is Kage.

All : WHAAAAT?!

Boreus : It seems that when he got revived Kage change his name into ShadowHorse.

Guren : So that's why he knows about this more than we do. But, Boreus we've only found one piece of the gem, do you know where to find the rest?.

Boreus : Unfortunately little is known about the Titan Gem, even us Guardians don't know where the exact location of the scattered pieces are. But......

Gen : 'But' What?

Boreus : There is a legend that has been told on Quorton for generations. The legend said.....

"For those with passionet souls will be chosen by fragments of the light, if you connect your hearts as one a new power will be born"

After that Boreus's hologram disappeared, leaving the knight's speechless.

Mr. White : Oh my, I guess we have quite of a challenge here.

Beni : Yeah.

Gen : And I am guessing, in order to defeat that ShadowHorse we have to find the rest of the scattered pieces.

Guren : *looking at the crystal* Yes, but who would of thought that one crystal could lead to so many mysteries.

Mr. White : But, I think that you all should go home for now *pointing outside*. It's almost night time and we don't want your family's to worry.

Chooki : Wow, I didn't think that it was this late, I should probably get going.

Toxsa : Yeah, if I don't come home now, Wakamei would probably kill me😐.

Ceylan : I guess we'll meet back here tomorrow?

All of them nodded as they walked to the door. Suddenly, Guren stopped dead in his tracks.

Beni : Is there something wrong Guren?.

Guren : Oh, nothing a just have a few things that I want to ask Mr. White.

Ceylan : OK, but don't take too long or your dad will be worried.

Guren : I won't. See you guys tomorrow.

All : See ya.

When all of his friends walked out of the shop Mr. White approached Guren with a questioning manor.

Mr. White : So, What is it that you wanted to ask me Guren?.

Guren : Hmm.... Mr.  White, do you have any books about the legend of Tsuro and The Titan Gem?.

Mr. White : I think so, but why do you ask?.

Guren : Oh, nothing. I just thought that a might do a little research since we don't know much about our current situation.

Mr. White : *chuckled* Allright then, but I think I forgot where I put that book.

Guren : Can I search for it?.

Mr. White : Be my guest.

Guren started searching the shelves for the book, after at least half an hour he found something that catches his eyes. It was a big red book titled "Prediction and Prophecies".

Mr. White : Did you find anything?.

Guren : Yep, I think a found something. Thanks a lot Mr. White.

Mr White : Your welcome.

Guren said goodbye to Mr. White as he walked out of the door and headed home.

--Skip Time--

Guren P. O. V

I arrived home to find Max greeting me. I smiled at him and search for my dad, but he wasn't home.

"Guess he is still working" I thought.

I walked to my room and put the book at my desk. I went to change into my pajamas. When I finish, I grabbed the book again and started reading in my bed. I found out many interesting things from that book, but after awhile my eyes were starting to get heavy and I fall asleep.

There is just many secrets that were yet to be solved.

(Author's Notes)

Hi guys.... 🤗. So, what did you think about this chapter?. I am so sorry that I took so long. There is just to many things going in my head right now. But, I will try to update this story faster next time.

See you guys later...🙋‍♀🙋‍♀🙋‍♀