Chapter 15 : Hints From a Dream

~ In Ceylan's Dream ~

(Normal P. O. V)

Ceylan started to open his eyes. At the very moment he saw the scenery around him, he was shocked.

He was now in some kind of dark room with black mist all over.

Ceylan : Where am I?.

He looked around to see if he was alone or not. It seems like this room has no end to it. However, after awhile of searching he saw a horrible sight.

There, sitting on the floor...was Guren. He had scars and bruises through out his entire body. His hands were chained to the floor with some kind of energy chains.

Ceylan first thought that it was the same Guren they met earlier, but he realized that this Guren was different. His eyes was not red. Instead, it was their original purple colour.

Guren was just looking at the darkness around him, but when he turned around, he was shocked to see Ceylan standing there.

Ceylan : G-Guren?!.

Guren : C-Ceylan?!.

Without thinking Ceylan came up to Guren and hug him. Guren was surprised but quickly returned the hug. The both of them actually started to let out some tears.

Ceylan : Guren....

Guren : Ceylan....What are you doing here?.

Ceylan : I should be the one to ask you that!. Are you okay?!. You're covered in bruises!.

Guren : No offense but do I look like I'm okay?.

Ceylan went silent for awhile. No, Guren didn't seem okay. With all of the cuts and bruises, it was a surprise to see Guren even conscious.

In order not to hurt his feelings, Ceylan quickly changed the topic.

Ceylan : So, where are we anyways?.

Guren : This is the Prison of Shadows. And I am a prisoner here.

Ceylan : Prisoner?!. Who put you here?!.

Guren : Do you even need to ask?. You see, after you all left from Quorton.......

~ Flashback ~

(In ShadowHorse's Fortress)

After the light that Bravenwolf created disappeared, ShadowHorse noticed that he was no longer in the battle field. He and Bravenwolf was now in the fortress.

ShadowHorse : Hmmph! So I see that you still have the strength to fight my control huh?.

Bravenwolf : As if I would let you hurt my friends!. I will not surrender that easily!.

ShadowHorse : Well, I wonder what you will say after I do this!.

Then, a portal appeared in front of them. Of course, Bravenwolf resist on coming in. However, ShadowHorse forced him to.

-In the Prison-

When Bravenwolf opened his eyes, he realized that he wasn't in his armour anymore. But before he can do anything he was kicked down to the ground by none other Kage.

Kage : This is where you would be staying, Bravenwolf.

Guren : W-what...

After that, black energy chains tied Guren's hands to the ground. He tried to escape but the chains were too hard to break.

Guren : Let me go!.

Kage : Hahaha! Of course not. You're my vessel after all. And not just that, do you know what this place is called?.