14

✞︎☜︎︎︎✞︎☞︎︎︎✞︎

At the end he started laughing and looked at me with a big smile showing his sharp, white teeth. After hearing this the corners of my lips slowly rised up. Kirishima quickly got his phone and took a pic admiring my smile as it lasted. After a few seconds it faded, but the picture stayed. He said "You should smile more... Your smile is beautiful" looking at me.

✞︎☜︎︎︎✞︎☞︎︎︎✞︎

Bakugou's pov.:

I looked at Kirishima with a shocked expression. I never really heard someone complimenting me. Like actually complimenting me. Not in some joking kind of way. That was a nice feeling. My gaze softened. I felt comfortable beside the Red Head.

I tought to myself "I finally found a friend...". Having only one friend in my whole life. Trough the 15 years of this miserable life, the feeling was overwhelming. It was... Amazing...

Well... I wouldn't say so. He is not your friend. He doesn't want to be one. Hell! He doesn't even want to be called your classmate you jackass!

'... No... You are lying..! He is nice!, He is my friend! You are wrong... You are... You... Are... Wrong..(?)'

Hah! You know I'm right. You hope for something that is completely impossible. Like, c'mon. You? A friend? This combination will never work out.

'...'

I decided to tune out Black (The assholes- The voices name is Black. I decided in the last chapter that it would be interesting to name the jackass in Bakubabes head), and looked at Kirishima again.

"H-Hey Kirishima?" I said to the Taller Boy feeling the urge to ask a really important question for me. Since Eijiro spaced out a little it took a few seconds for him to answer with a short 'hm'.

"W-well... I wanted to ask you if... If you... Consider yourself as my f-friend..?" I looked him in the eyes. At first he was shocked, but then I saw his expression soften, to the point that someone would melt just looking at his face. I was waiting impatiently for his answer. After a while he smiled and answered "Of course Bakugou, why wouldn't I? You are amazing!"

Yeah, bullshit.

'Stop... Please... I want to feel less empty, just for a moment, just for a few minutes.. Please...'

...

'Huh..? He just... Listened to me..? N-no, he is just annoyed...' (He is talking about the voice/Black)

"Hey, Bakugou! You in there?" Kirishima snaps me out of my mind and I look at him for a while. After a while remembering his words I look with a soft, yet still emotionless expression and say "Thank you...". He just looks at me confused for a while, but then smiles and says "No problem, Bakubro!"

He pats my shoulder slightly, which I flinch at. He rises his eyebrow but brushes it off.

No one's pov.: (Cuz' writing in certain Points Of View is tiring)

Both boys sit for a while longer on the small bed of The Fragile Boy asking each other questions- Well.. Kirishima asking Bakugou questions and him going with it.