9

Bakugou's pov.:

I looked at Kirishima wide eyed. I wasn't shocked, I was actually scared. Scared of him finding out. This situation was too fast and too slow for me at the same time. I couldn't think of any movement that would make sense. After- for me a minute - but in reality it was only two seconds I slapped away Eijiro's hand, that was opening the box. After that I slammed the box and took it away from him. I threw it into a shelf and started to get nervous. Anxious, I can say. But my panic attack was only starting...

I looked at him and he looked really confused. I thought of everything. "What does he think about? Will he find out? Does he know? How am I gonna explain this? Does he think I'm a weirdo? A mistake? What does he think about me? What should I do? Run away, or think of a good excuse? Or maybe-"

Ohh! Shut up! Geez.. You are pretty annoying. Well... As always! But we all know what he thinks now. He thinks of you as a freak, a weirdo, a fuck up, a mistake! I don't have time to say everything. There's too many accurate insults, that describes you. I know that, you know that, he knows that, your parents know that, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!

I started hyperventilating. My steady breathing was no where found. I slowly was loosing the last bits of the oxygen needed to breath, to stay conscious, to live... That was when I fell to my knees. My knees hurt, burn. 'H-how? I only fell...'.

I tought that until I opened my eyes. Well... They were open. They were open wildly, but I couldn't see anything. It was all black around. I only saw this smile... Smile, that was always in my nightmares... That was always belonging to this voice, the voice in my head...

After my sight became from black to blurred, from blurred to clean I saw that under my knees was some glass. It was my cologne that I dropped while hyperventilating. I saw blood, cuts, glass digging into my knees. I looked at them emotionless. Every sign of emotion was now gone. I still was having my panic attack, I still couldn't breathe but I didn't know that.

That was until I felt something warm wrapping around me. I blinked few times because my sight was blurry. I was crying. The hot, but clear and beautiful liquid was falling down my cheeks. I first saw some red spikes. I knew that was Kirishima. He hugged me tightly, but not hurting me. He was really delicate. He first rubbed circles into my back and after some time he moved his hand to my head. He was slightly rubbing my hair from time to time pushing my head further into his chest. I felt better. Maybe not good, but better.

That was the moment when I felt safe... I... I remembered this... The same thing happened when I was little, but the roles were turned 180°. I was the one calming this boy... My childhood best friend... (You might not understand, those people who read this story before, but I changed some things in the first chapter. I don't fell like explaining so please, read it. You will understand perfectly. I added maybe... 2 or 3 paragraphs in the first chap. Now I'm leaving you to read the rest of the chapter.)

~Flashback~
(Flashback's will be written in third pov.- 'no one's pov')

Little Bakugou was in the playground with his mother, watching from a bench not too far away and his friend. The friend with those sharp teeth and black hair was not only 'friend', he was Katsuki's best friend.

The Black Haired Boy came to Bakugou with tears fastly falling from his cheeks. He was literally scared. He was running. Running from something... Someone... When the boy appeared next to The Blonde One he started hyperventilating, he couldn't stop crying. He couldn't catch a breath, he started losing conciousness. That was until Katsuki tightly hugged him.