10

(I'm too tired for this shit. My health isn't helping. Only Bakugou's pov.)

Bakugou's pov.:

"W-well I.." I didn't know what to say. I could lie about my childhood, but I always was a bad liar... I know this from living with my parents... They always knew when I lied. The same was with Kirishima... I'm gonna try to-

Well, well, well..! Remember your childhood? Of course you do! Nothing changed! Not even you.. You still are a crybaby, a worthless loser, a nobody..! Ha! Go on, lie. No point in saying the truth. Even if they would not believe you, they wouldn't help you. They don't want to. They want you to suffer.. They want you to die..!

"N-no, stop! I-I know... I want to die too..."

You see?! Everyone agrees!

"I-I know what to say! Just once leave me alone... Please.."

Fine you Mistake..! But only this once.. Eijiro is ruining everything with his fake caring..

I rolled my eyes in my mind and looked around. I saw a few smiles and some normal faces. I felt confident enough to start talking when I looked at my and The Red Heads hand holding each other.

"M-my childhood wasn't the easiest... It wasn't even nice so I don't really want to talk about it... It brings up bad memories and I don't want to ruin the mood in there.." I looked at everyone. They looked concerned but I saw that they were okay with me not talking about it.

"My quirk? It's not that strong and nice. But as you heard, it's explosions. My body creates glycerin. Actually... Glycerin is basically my sweat. Yeah.. And that's it. As you can know, the glycerin smells like caramel, so do I. And because of that I don't have problems with any 'stinky sweat'.". I heard a few people giggle and Denki said "Aww man, you're lucky..!" And then he smiled wildly.

"Okay Bakugou.. We don't want to pressure you, so we will end our questions here. We don't want you to feel uncomfortable." Said Tenya and smiled. I responded "It's alright and thank you for being so nice... I hope that we will get along.."

I didn't smile even once in the whole conversation which Asui asked about why. I was surprised so Kirishima just explained that I don't smile often. She nodded and we started talking more.

We talked some more and the conversation turned out really nice. Everything went really nice until Sero asked a specific question...

"Why do you have so much bandages?"

I immediately shut down. My eyes went wide and I started shaking a bit. But after a few seconds, out of nowhere some confidence came into me.

I just turned normal and said in a shaky voice, losing the small bits of being sure to say something, sounding really unsure and getting nervous with the first letter that got out of my mouth I said "I-I um.. T-they're f-from... T-training!.. Yeah, training.. S-some burns, bruises.. You know... I t-train really hard!"

I chuckled nervously and looked at everyone. Most of them looked like they believed me, but not a few of them... It had to be Kirishima, Mina, Denki, Sero and Shinsou... It couldn't be anyone else...

Oh GOD!! You really can't do anything right, do you?! I can't believe you..! I knew you were useless and stupid, but not that much! Now of course I have to think for you, because you are too stupid for this!

"Fuck, what to do, what to do?! Okay, I am able to ex- No I am not... No, of course not! I'm a failure! I really fucked up.." I tought that I was only thinking, but in reality it came as a quiet whisper... I realized it when I looked at Kirishima, he was shocked, but no one else even looked at me. He was the only one who heard it... No, I was sitting with Kirishima on the right and... Kaminari on the left...