5

Shinsou's pov.:

When we were comforting Bakugou we heard the door open. We didn't lock it because it was the middle of class and everyone should be in the class and learn... Well, except our class... Because of the new student and that, that Aizawa Sensei wanted to sleep so badly we had a free time..

When we were asking Tenya for a pass to get out of the classroom to talk, we pleased him to not allow anyone else to get out. Sadly, he didn't listen... Especially he wouldn't listen when things are did with Midoriya. They were best friends and Iida saw in Izuku and Idol (Not the 1st but maybe something like 4th. The first of course is his brother Ingenium/Tensei).

Kirishima's pov.:

After a while of hugging each other I heard the door crack and I saw this little green fucker. As I saw, Katsuki was shocked and scared. He had so much fear in his eyes..

Izuku got closer and closer. When he was that close, that if he would put his arm straight to us he would touch Bakugou's head I quickly grabbed Katsuki by his shoulder and pulled him behind me. I was holding his hand tight but not to tight because I didn't want to hurt him. Me and Shinsou stood in front of Midoriya and The Blonde Boy was behind us gripping lightly on my shirt.

That's when Hitoshi calmly but with visible anger in his eyes "What do you want? If nothing from us then don't walk closer to us.". I looked at him and then at the Green One. As The Purple Guy looked calm the other one was pissed. Katsuki slowly started to wrap his arms around me. I slightly smiled and holded his hand on my chest.

After a while of angry breathing coming from The Broccoli he said with rage in his voice "You piece of shit! Why are you talking shit about me, KACCHAN?!". He was stepping closer to me but I just pushed him away from Katsuki. He then said with 'puppy eyes' "P-please, d-don't believe him. He is lying!" and started fake sobbing.

Shinsou just slapped his hand on his face and I smacked him in the middle of it. He got distracted and backed up I said with anger "Never again lie a fucking finger on Bakugou or you will be looking for your fucking disgusting face for weeks."

I gave him a death stare, carefully unwrapped Katsukis hands and leaded him to Hitoshi and hardened my body slowly walking closer to him. He was scared and quickly stood up running out of the bathroom. I looked at the hallway and saw him running out the school from time to time looking back probably to check if I was following him.

I turned around to the two boys and The Blonde One fastly got in front of me and with tears in his eyes he hugged me tightly. I hugged back comforting him.

Midoriya's pov.:

When I was saying that this little shit (Bakugou) was lying I thought they would believe me and not him. But that didn't happen... I got pissed when Shinsou slapped my hands but I got scared when Kirishima punched me in the middle of my face. Maybe the blood wasn't wasn't dripping but it still hurted as fuck.

When I was lying on the floor I looked up at The Red Head. I was confused why he was so careful and kind for Bakugou. This little fucker wasn't worth it! But when I saw Eijiros' skin harden. I got really scared.

When he was coming my way I quickly got up and ran away. From time to time I was looking behind me to see if Kirishima was following me. When I was out of the school I thought "You will pay for this Kacchan..!"

Bakugou's pov.:

When I saw Deku I got really scared. When he was getting closer to us I felt anxious but the Eijiro got me behind him and I felt safe. After that things went fast. I didn't realize it until Izuku said '"P-please, d-don't believe him. He is lying!'. At this moment I was scared, scared about that, that the two of the boys would believe Midoriya.

Of course they would believe him! You look like a liar, you piece of shit! No wonder why they are not believing you.

But to my surprise they didn't.. Shinsou just slapped his hands, probably his hands. I didn't saw quite well. And then I felt Eijiro unwrapping my hands off him and leading me to Hitoshi. After I turned my head to him I saw him punching Deku in the face.

I felt safe at this moment but still I had this tought in the back of my head that after some time something bad could happen... I stopped thinking when The Red Head turned to us and I quickly hugged him, quietly said "Thank you.." and started crying.

When The Taller Boy hugged me back and started comforting me I slowly calmed down. After a while I felt a hand on my shoulder and I flinched grabbing tighter onto Eijiro. I forgot about Shinsou being here too. But when he said "Don't worry Bakugou. It's me, Shinsou.". When I heard his voice I calmed myself down. I looked at Kirishima and hid my head in his chest.

After a while of this hug we went back to the classroom. Iida asked us where Izuku was and we answered truthfully. 'He ran away. We saw him exiting the building, we tried to stop him but he didn't listen.' Hitoshi said. It was truth, except us trying to stop him. Tenya just nodded and our three went to my desk.

After a while Eijiro's friends came to my table. There were only three, which I knew I could trust but I started to feel anxious. I started shaking a little but The Red Head grabbed a chair and placed it beside me. Then he grabbed my hand, pulled it to his chest and started rubbing circles on my back. I started calming down.

After a few second three people came to us. As I remember it was Denki, Hanta and this pink girl Ashido. I looked at them closely and saw in they eyes that they were really happy and excited. I didn't really think that it was because of me.

I sat there leaning a little into Kirishimas' touch. I didn't felt that comfortable and safe from a long time. The Pink Girl started talking "Hi Bakugou. It's pleasure to meet you!" She smiled and reached her hand towards me. I wasn't sure so from the corner of my eye I looked at Eijiro and saw him nodding with a smile so I shook Mina's hand. I still didn't smile. I didn't smile even when we were in bathroom. I just said to the three "It's pleasure to meet you too.".

After few seconds everyone started talking. More accurate, everyone except me were talking. I joined here and there but I didn't talk that much as the rest of them.

After a while Sero asked me "Hey, Bakugou. Why are you so sad? I don't want to harm you in any way it's just we are worried bro.". I turned to them. I looked at The Red and Purple Haired Boys. They looked worried I looked at them with the look 'I don't want to'. They understood me and Eijiro said to the rest "Hey, Bakubro doesn't want to talk about it. Why don't cha leave him?" Denki said "Alright bro. We are just worried, remember, we all are here for you." He smiled and showed thumbs up.

We talked for the rest of the class. I joined more into the conversation. But everyone sometimes were confused about that, that I didn't smile or laugh at any joke. Except Kirishima. He looked like he understood me. Which was good. I really appreciated that.

Then the bell rang. It was time for a break. I was thinking about going to the roof. I didn't feel like being with too much people. I said that to the group waiting for their respond. Everyone said have fun but after a while of us walking other ways The Red Head catched me and he said "I want to spend time with you Bakubro!" He smiled his big toothy grin and we walked to the roof together.

A/N: 1424 words! There you go, we have the next chapter. I'm actually in a bad state but writing and listening to music is keeping me up. No, don't worry, I don't have the Corona. 😅 So yeah. I actually changed much in this and it's completely different than the first one but hey, good is that, that you don't know what is gonna happen. Actually, what was gonna happen. We are past the moment that was in the first story. And I want to say, that in there Kirishima's backstory is the same as in the anime. Well, sorry for that long note but I wanted to say everything I wanted. So now, that's all. Wish you nice reading! Bye! uwu