11

(The pic is accurate, but he is in the other outfit. You will figure it out.)

Kirishima's pov.:

Holy fuck... I... Am horrified... By a innocent guy like Katsuki... (Ok, I know, Bakubaby is not innocent in anime, but here he is just a precious baby. Soo yeah.). His voice.. What does he mean..? Why did he pronounce himself in the third person..? That was... Really strange...

I looked at him. He looked.. Empty... Just empty. When he said the weird sentence he looked the same, but more... Painfull..? That's the right word to describe it...

I wanted to talk. To comfort him. To help him, but I just couldn't. My mouth didn't even open. My fear disappeared. There only was confusion, shock and of course worry. Then I looked at Kaminari. He looked shocked and scared, but the most- worried.

Because of not being able to say anything, I decided to come closer to Bakugou, since Denki moved away a little from him. I slightly touched his arm. Nothing. I repeated that. Again, nothing. Third time lucky. I did it again. He flinched. Not like the usual flinch. It was like... He wasn't completely there before. He jumped, he would fall if I didn't catch him.

Now my mind couldn't take it. I just yelled "Bakugou! What the fuck is wrong..?! Please... I.. We want to help... Please....". In the last word my voice cracked. I started crying, even tought I promised that I would never again. Pikachu broke down too.

The Blonde Boy looked at me with the most painfull and filled with fear look I ever saw and said right before passing out "Eijiro... I wish I could, but he wouldn't let me...". He fell on my chest. I again was horrified. Without much thinking I picked him up and ran with Denki to U.A., to the recovery girl. In this time I yelled to Kaminari to call Aizawa-Sensei to come.

Kaminari's pov.:

The whole situation was too much for me... What did he mean..? What the fuck is going on..?! I'm scared, but mostly worried... I... After all, it's my classmate, my friend. I don't know him well. I met him today, but I want him to be okay. To be safe, happy...

When he passed out I wanted to just sit there and cry, but I couldn't. I couldn't name myself a hero after not doing anything right now. I listened to Kirishima. I knew I should. I quickly called Aizawa and ran after The Red Head and the fragile boy in his arms.

(Get ready for long-ass Bakuboi's pov..!)

Bakugou's pov.:

When The Voice spoke for himself the real me was completely turned down. I wasn't thinking. Wasn't moving. Hearing. Feeling. Feeling the pain. I was just breathing, when he did the rest. He was thinking. He was moving. He was hearing. He was feeling.

Even, if I wasn't the one taking control over my body. Even if I didn't feel anything, I still felt the feeling that never leaves me. Fear. The small shade of this feeling always was in me. I always felt it. It was a part of me. So it wasn't planning on leaving now.

I was sitting like that until I felt something touching my arm. I flinched. Pretty hard, I have to say. The senses slowly started to come back. Again. I felt pain. I forgot how it feels when you don't feel the endless pain. Not only physical, but the mental too. The second pain always is harder to stand. To deal with. And it never leaves...

After almost falling of the bench I heard Kirishima's words. They sounded full of pain, worry, sadness, fear... Even if they were to help me, they hurt me. They hurt me because someone is that upset because of me. He started crying. That was too much. He was crying because of me. Only me. It was my fault...