7

Bakugou's pov.:

My happiness faded when I heard those questions... 'Why you had stopped to eat?' 'What caused you to do that?'... I didn't knew what to say. I didn't want to tell the truth but at the same time I wanted him to know. I started crying. My tears were falling like a big waterfall. I was cared of answering. I was scared of the respond form Kirishima.. I basically was scared about everything right now..

My, my, my.. What do we have here? A little shitty crybaby! You can't even hide something like that from everyone! Like, how are you so stupid?! I can't..! I just can't stand the fuckinh dumbness of yours!!!

I tried to calm down. I tried the hardest to but I just couldn't. The tought of running away to the bathroom cutting was spinning around my mind. I looked Eijiro deep in his eyes. I saw the worry and kindness in them. I couldn't stand anything and I quickly pulled him into a hug. I knew I seemed weak. I knew it was super childish. But at this moment I didn't care. I tought that The Red Head was going to push me off of him but instead, he hugged me back and like usual, he started rubbing circles on my back. I was thankful that he did that..

After I calmed down a little I decided to tell him the truth about me not eating...

What are you frickin' thinking about?! You're hella fucking dumb! Yes, tell him the truth! Tell him how weak you are. Tell him how everyone hates you!! Well?! What are you waiting for?!

After hearing the voices I just gulped loudly and tried to speak "I-I don't e-eat becau-". Only a few words came out of my mouth before I run off. I couldn't stand the tought of just telling him everything... I'm so dumb to think to tell him everything! I only knew him for like one lesson..! I'm so manipulative... I ran as fast as I can happily finding a bathroom without much looking for it. It was a little difficult because my sight was blurry. And that happened because of my tears. I checked if anyone was here and happily no one was.

I went to the one of the stalls and quickly locked it. I sat on the closed toilet and got my little razor. I took of my blazer and pulled up the sleeve of my shirt. I uncovered the bandages and debated with myself for a while whether to do it or not.

Oh come on! We both know everyone wants that, you little fuck up! Go on! Do as many as you can, but don't die right now.. To much people will be suspecting something or will be looking for you. Do it after school. But now, don't go ease on yourself you weakling!!!

I smiled a little with my empty, emotionless dull eyes and touched my skin with the sharp and cold blade. Then I just drawn some perfectly straight lines on my fore arm. I started counting... The counting I did, were the insults that I could come up with now...

Weakling.

...Cut...

Crybaby.

...Cut...

Mistake.

...Cut...

Waste of space.

...Cut...

Worthless brat.

...Cut...

Bitch.

...Cut...

Dumbass.

...Cut...

...