Heaven vs Hell - Epilogue

A/N I know I said that this story will go up at the weekend, but I managed to find time to write it today. The epilogue will be mostly Malec and I hope you enjoy. All characters belong to Cassandra Clare.

They were now standing in front of the New York Institute which was as familiar as their own hearts. "Clary," Alec said, with Magnus still in his hands. Clary whipped her head towards Alec. "Could I please have a Portal to the loft?" Alec asked. Clary nodded and brought out her stele and made a Portal. Alec stepped through.

Alec dropped Magnus on the bed and went into the bathroom, showering himself quickly. He dressed himself in an over-sized sweater and some shorts before sitting beside Magnus. Alec slid his hands into Magnus' hair and started stroking his hair back from his forehead as Magnus moaned in his sleep.

It took another half an hour before Magnus woke up. "Alexander," Magnus said softly. "Hey, Magnus," Alec said and bent his head to give a peck to Magnus. "How are you?" Alec asked. "Tired," Magnus said, "What about you?" "I'm okay, Magnus," Alec replied and a comfortable silence fell around the room. 

Alec broke it. "How's your magic?" Magnus knew that he should not say anything other than the truth. "It's depleted," Magnus admitted, "And so it's tiring me out." Alec nodded. "Shall I get some food and then we can talk?" Alec asked. Magnus shook his head. "Lie with me for a bit," Magnus said, his voice sounding desperate. Alec noticed it and lied down next to Magnus, and pillowed Magnus' head in his arms. Alec kissed Magnus' forehead and said, "Sleep now, then."

Alec hadn't realised his own exhaustion until he woke up to the evening sun streaming in through the window. Magnus was still in his arms and was drawing lazy patterns over Alec's chest. "Don't ever do that again," Alec whispered. Magnus gazed into Alec's blue eyes.

"Asmodeus would've killed you if I hadn't gone with him," Magnus said sadly. "I would've died without you," Alec said and Magnus held a finger over Alec's lips. "Don't say that," Magnus instructed softly. "Asmodeus would've killed the world if we hadn't saved you," Alec pointed out but that was the least of his concerns. "But Alec, you are my world. And I'm selfish enough to want my world to live on even if everything else dies," Magnus said, his voice cracking. "Well, Magnus, if I'm the world, you are my sun. You help me keep going. There's no me without you," Alec whispered and both of them knew no other words needed to be said. They held on to each other as the sun began to set in New York.

A/N I know this was a bit short but I think it's nice and cute. Also I have a little thing to tell you all.

My friend has released two books on Wattpad and it would be amazing if you checked her work out. 

Her username is MadForCats

Go follow and check out her stories! She's an incredible writer and her stories are amazing. The stories are called 'The Explosion' and 'A Sister's Love... Is Forever'. 

And that's it. Hope you enjoyed 'Heaven vs Hell' and please comment, vote and share.

Lots of love, IC XXXXX❤️🥰