Sleepover - Part 1

A/N Hi guys, I just wanted to say a massive thank you for all the views and votes; it really does mean a lot. And the next few stories will revolve around all of Malec's friends and it won't exactly be Malec stories. I hope you enjoy, nevertheless. Thanks again, love, IC XXXX

The week was going by as boring as anything until Clary came up with the fabulous idea to have a sleepover. Jace, Izzy and Alec did not know what a sleepover was and that gave Clary, Simon and Magnus something to tease their partners about. The sleepover, which would last through Friday and Saturday night, was to be held at Magnus' loft with Clary, Jace, Simon, Izzy, Magnus and Alec. 

Little did anyone know that Friday would come so soon and that Clary would be so excited for a sleepover. Clary was near enough pushing Jace, Alec and Izzy through a Portal and the three of them groaned inwardly at Clary's enthusiasm. They simply did not know the satisfaction of sleepovers and Clary pitied them. 

Once at the loft, Clary bounded up to Magnus, gave him a big hug and threw herself on the couch. "Ready for a simply lavishing few nights?" Magnus asked and winked at Alec who looked like he was ready to die. "So what are we doing at this sleepover?" Jace asked. Magnus shook his head at him. "Jace, a sleepover isn't like a mission you get prepared for," the warlock explained, "You do whatever you feel like." "I feel like training," Jace announced. Clary shook her head. "How about a basic game of truth or  dare?" Clary suggested. The Shadowhunters (except Clary) looked dumbfounded.

"Game of what?" Izzy echoed. "So one person asks another 'truth or dare'. If you pick truth you answer a question honestly. If you pick dare, you do whatever the person tells you to do. If you've just answered a question or done a dare, you ask someone but it can't be the person who asked you," Simon explained really quickly and said, "Here's an example: Clare, truth of dare?"

"Truth," Clary said. "What's the one thing you regret in life?" Simon asked. "I regret not knowing about the Shadow World earlier," Clary said and then looked at Magnus. "Magnus, truth or dare?" Magnus thought for a minute. "Dare." Clary thought for a moment. "I dare you to get into the ugliest clothes ever and take off all your make-up for the next three rounds," Clary said and Magnus looked like he was asked to kill puppies. Clary narrowed her eyes. 

"It's a dare," she reminded him. "Fine," Magnus said and snapped his fingers. All his make-up was gone and he was dressed in grey jeans that must've been black once and a over-sized shirt with patterns of lines that clashed horribly with each other. "Alexander, do not look at me," Magnus said, "I look bad." "No you don't," Alec said loyally and kissed his boyfriend's cheek.

"Let's please not make this into '7 minutes of heaven'" Simon said, eyeing Magnus who was looking at Alec with dark eyes. "What's '7 minutes of heaven,'" Alec inquired. Clary cleared her throat and with a wink, Magnus said, "I'll tell you when we are alone," and then moving away from '7 minutes of heaven', Magnus said, "It's my turn to ask. Jake, truth or dare?"

"I think you know very well that my name is Jace," Jace said, his eyes challenging Magnus'. "And I'll go for a truth," He added. "Very well," Magnus said thoughtfully. "If you could change one thing about Clary, what would it be?" Magnus asked and Jace looked Clary up and down. "I wish she was a little taller," Jace said, still looking Clary up and down. "It'd be a lot easier to kiss her," Jace explained and Clary flung a cushion at him. Jace caught it easily.

"No need to be angry, babe," Jace said with a wink and this time the cushion thrown at him hit his face properly. "We established that you will not call me 'babe'," Clary said, her green eyes glinting on the verge of playful fury. Jace rolled his eyes. "Fine," he said, holding his hands up in surrender. "Truth or dare, Iz?" he asked instead, ducking out of the conversation. 

"Dare," Izzy said. "I dare you to..." Jace mused out loud. "I dare you to chug down seven glasses of freezing cold water," Jace said at last. "Where will we get freezing cold-" Izzy was cut off when Magnus snapped his fingers and a dozen glasses of cold water appeared on the table beside the couch. Izzy looked at the glasses warily before gulping seven down, her face turning white. And then she gagged for a bit, her hand at her head. "Brain...freeze," Izzy said and wacked Jace around the head. 

"That hurt!" Jace complained and Magnus summoned up a mirror. He checked his reflection and his eyes widened in horror. "Can I change now?" Magnus requested. Clary shook her head. "Another round," she said. Magnus groaned and Izzy turned to Simon. "Truth or dare, Si?" she asked. "Truth," Simon said. "Have you and Clary ever kissed when you were little?" Izzy asked.

Clary looked horrified, Simon astounded. "No way!" he screeched. "You can't blame her for asking," Alec said loyally, "You two did date for a while." "But we did not kiss anytime before that," Simon said determinedly. "Okay, okay," Izzy said and kissed Simon's cheek, "I was just wondering." Simon shot her a sweet smile and Magnus clicked his fingers, once again dressed fashionably and with make-up. Even if the sleepover was a little awkward due to Jace, Izzy and Alec's inexperience, Magnus would be well-dressed.

To be continued...

A/N I know the ending is a bit bad, but there will be other parts to this. If you can think of any other games that our characters can play, do let me know in the comments. All characters belong to Cassandra Clare.

Love, IC XXXXXX💖