Chapter 14. The Armour Giant.

Start from the beginning

She sighed, leaning her forehead against Merlin's. Her (e/c) eyes scanned her golden ones before she closed her eyes, her body relaxing a little, "Just... Promise me to change before it begins. Please."

Her words were chosen carefully and spoken softly, as if scared to break the relaxing silence. Little did she know that a Sin was approaching at a fast speed.

The door was smashed open, Y/n growled, feeling her collar being twisted before she was torn off of the woman, her back hitting the other side of the tower, almost breaking through the the wall before sliding down, her butt hitting the floor.

"Merlin, are you okay?" Meliodas turned to the mage, who nodded, her back no longer pressed against the wall, "Let me see your neck." Meliodas ordered. His green eyes fixated on her neck.

Y/n let out a tich, "Hey, what was that about?!" Y/n frowned at the blonde, rubbing the back of her head as she slowly got up, "It hurt, you know."

"I'm sorry, Y/n." Meliodas replied to the girl, averting his eyes to the ground, "But I don't want you mark anyone against their will." He said, crossing his arms.

Y/n swallowed, closing her eyes briefly, "Do you really believe I would do some thing like that?" She asked. She knew the Knight before her too well, a grin spread on her lips, her sharp canines showing their gleam, "Or are you just being selfish?"

"Are you afraid that I won't Mate with you?" She asked, walking towards Merlin, Meliodas' eyes went up to find her wrapping her arms around the female, "I can Mate with someone as long as I have their approval." She tightened her grip on the Mage, her golden eyes trailed on the Dragon Child in wonder while feeling the amounts of Power emerge from her, "You really have no say in that, Meliodas."

Y/n shot up from her sleep on Hawk's Mom's back, sucking in a breathe, her eyes slightly widened. She found that beads of sweat ran down her forehead even though she was dressed lightly, a simple T-shirt and some loose pants, her coat inside.

"That was weird..." Y/n sighed, pulling her legs closer to her chest, allowing her arms to rest on her knees, "An aftereffect from the last Mating Season?" She wondered, "But it's been months since. Is it the next approaching?"

It wasn't before she shrugged the thought off and looked around that she realised that they weren't moving anymore.

She placed her hands on the ground beside her, pushing herself up. She turned on her heel and took the few steps it took to enter the tavern.

"-everyone! Why don't we get ready to open up?" She heard Meliodas' voice suggest while opening the door, stepping inside before closing the door behind her with her foot.

"We will handle to food stocks." Meliodas told the silver haired princess and Hawk, his hands planted on his hips.

Y/n yawned, walking over to Yakul, who was resting himself, sleeping over by the side of the tavern. She smiled, not wanting to take her coat as it worked as a cover for the sleeping animal.

"Elizabeth, go down to the village and spread the word." Meliodas said, turning his head to the girl.

"Oh," Y/n quickly jumped in, walking over to the trio, "Could you also buy some herbs while you're out there?" She asked, holding her gloved hand out as she explained, "Yakul ate what was left of them, we're completely empty now."