Chapter 27. The Albion at the Camelot Wall.

~Magic~The power of apparently influencing events by using mysterious or supernatural forces

~Magic~
The power of apparently influencing events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.

~No one's P.O.V~

"Hey, King. You sure you're okay with this?" Ban asked as he walked with the Fairy behind him, "If you leave without saying anything, Y/n will worry about you." The man said, shrugging his shoulders, "She barely let me leave and I can't die!"

"Who are you to talk?" The Fairy asked, narrowing his eyes a bit, "You know what time it is, so what's with that?" He asked, pointing a thumb over his shoulder.

"Oh, right. Well..." The Sin turned around, sending a blast towards a large rock formation with his weapon, it fell to pieces, leaving a girl to stand openly in the rumble, and embarrassed blush on her cheeks, "H-Hey!"

"Uhhhh, Janko, right?" Ban guessed, certainly to entirely sure.

"It's Jericho!" The woman defended, stomping towards the two.

"Fine. Jericho, what are you doing here?" King waited for the girl to answer Ban's question, a bored look on his face.

"Well, it seemed like you were heading somewhere, I wanted to know where so I kinda followed you," Jericho claimed, crossing her arms.

King looked at the girl with a weirded-out look. Jericho pointed at the higher man, "You've got a problem with that?"

"Maybe." Ban exhaled through his nose. At the very beginning, Ban merely wanted to journey on his own. Then Yakul was ordered to take along, King made his own decision to join him, and Jericho had now managed to sneak along for 20 miles, "Why follow me in the first place?"

"Whatever the reason, it's your fault! So take some responsibility and bring me alon-Ah-Ahh!" With Jericho getting into Ban's face, Yakul had taken a bite of her hair, pulling her back and away from the man while she struggled to free her hair from the Red Elk's mouth.

King hid his face in his pillow, trying his best to stiffen his laughs that forced themselves out at the struggling woman.

"Serves you right. You sure are a pain, aren't you?" Ban questioned, walking on with the woman shouting after him.

King flew up to Ban, cupping one side of his mouth with his hand, "Ban, what did you do?"

"I stripped her naked this one time, no big deal." The Fairy's face flushed red, "What?! How is that not a big deal?!" He whisper-shouted at the man, glancing back at Jericho, who walked beside Yakul while trying to clean her hair from half-munched grass and Yakul's saliva.

She flickered some of it off of her gloved hand when a thick fog surrounded them. She ran up and clung to Ban's arm, who had stopped walking, "Where did that fog come from?"