Chapter 6. Fighting Our Way To Baste Prison.

~Imposter~

A person who pretends to be someone else in order to deceive others, especially for fraudulent gain.

~No one's P.O.V~

"I've come to destroy you. Prepare to take your last breaths." Jude told the Sin of Greed while taking slow, heavy steps towards the half-naked man.

"So you want off me, huh?" Ban asked with a grin, tilting his head, "After all this time."

"You're of no further use to us." Jude told the half-naked man as he came to a stop right in front of him, "You have served your purpose as bait to lure the Captain of the Seven Deadly Sins here." The man smirked beneath his helmet, "The Dragon Child is a big bonus of course."

The Sin of Greed let out a chuckle, "Well, I'm all for your dreams coming true man, but Y/n isn't alive." Ban's expression turned a little harder as he talked, "I saw her die before me."

He shook his head briefly, his hands in his pants-pockets relaxing from their tightly fisted position as he had as much as mentioned her name, "'Kay, have a nice life." Ban said, walking past the Holy Knight.

Only to be pierced with a steal spike through the middle of his chest, he looked from the spike to the Holy Knight, a painful expression on his face as he spat out blood, struggling to breath.

Jude let go of the spike to let the Sin fall to the ground, embracing his death. But instead, Ban's expression turned from pained to sly. A smirk covering his bloody lips.

~No one's P.O.V~

"That's it! Imma drag his ass back here!" Y/n proclaimed once she thought Meliodas had been away too long.

She turned to Elizabeth, who was trying to calm the crying kid, "Stay. Here." She told her before jumping up from the ground and to the one above them.

She took off running to find Meliodas and Diane staring at each other. Neither moved a single muscle.

She halted, "Meliodas, Diane?" She called out to them, the two turned to her slowly. The first thing Y/n noticed was the fact Meliodas' green orbs were just as dull as Diane's.

"Where'd you come from?" Meliodas asked with big eyes as he looked in the girl's direction. Y/n looked behind her to see nobody.

She heard Meliodas say something, so she turned her head back to look, but just as she did, Meliodas lunged at her with his broken blade, "Now, turn her back to normal!" The powerful hit connected with Y/n's forearm, the blast showed her back before she jumped away from Meliodas' reach.

As soon as her feet touched the ground, Diane's fist hit where she stood. She avoided it by an inch by jumping into the air.

Bad move.

With nowhere to go, Y/n chose to take the kick Meliodas sent at her, earning a groan from her as she fell to the ground, her body driving through the ground.

She quickly placed her hands above her shoulders, lifting her legs briefly, she pushed herself up and got on her feet, "The Hell is wrong with them? I can't fight back if they're under some kind of spell."

She watched closely as the Giant hammered her hand into the ground before lifting it in her direction. She leaped into the air to avoid the large spikes emerging from everywhere around her.