Chapter 32. The Promise I Made.

~Promise~A declaration or assurance that one will do something or that a particular thing will happen

~Promise~
A declaration or assurance that one will do something or that a particular thing will happen.

~No one's P.O.V~

"Come on, you can't be serious. A miracle potion that can bring the dead back to life? I'm not sure where you got your information, but if it were so, I'd sell it to some king for a million gold pieces and enjoy being retired." A man, a potion maker to be more exact, explained.

It made the man across from him scowl, "So, the rumour was bogus. Sorry for bothering you." Ban apologised, turning to leave the small shop when the shopkeeper spoke up again, "I did hear a strange rumour recently." Ban halted, turning to look over his shoulder.

"They say a dead man was brought back to life in a nearby town." Ban tipped his head down a bit at the information, "Go on, you have my attention."

"Well, that's about it." The man gave him a light shrug, "I don't know if the story's true but there you go."

Ban hummed, "And what's the name of this nearby town?" Shortly after the question left Ban's mouth, the male left the shop with the answer he'd been asking for.

Outside, Jericho was awaiting him, holding Yakul's reins to keep him away from her. Sending the red elk a side glare.

"Joriko, let's go. Let's get moving." He walked out of the door and passed Jericho, who had somewhat given up on correcting him. She let go of the reins, allowing Yakul to trot up beside Ban, "Right!" She jogged to catch up to him, "So where are we headed this time?"

"Over to Ravens, the city of thieves. The nasties dump you'll ever see." Ban responded to the girl.

Yakul bugled, making the immortal snap his head towards him with a small glare, "Oh, I know you didn't just say that."

Both Yakul and Ban stopped, staring at each other in silence. Yakul blinked his dark eyes at the glaring male before turning around and run ahead of him.

"Gah! You get back here, Mister!" Ban ran after the animal, leaving Jericho behind, sweat-dropping animatedly.

"I don't understaaaand."

~No one's P.O.V~

"Lady Zaneri! Is this the test? Why are they so still?" Elizabeth asked the Druid, watching both Y/n and Meliodas stand still, their eyes closed.

"This is the Tower of Trials." Zaneri simply stated, her blue eyes glancing away from Y/n to look at Elizabeth.

"The Tower of Trials. That means this is their trials to gain their powers back?" The silver-ette asked, placing her hands on Y/n's shoulders.