Chapter 13. The Worry of The Sins.

~Worry~

Feel or cause to feel anxious or troubled about actual or potential problems.

~No one's P.O.V~

Y/n's eyes were locked on Jericho and Guila with a dangerous glow. Small blue fires started to ignite on her body and the grass around her was burned.

Her eyes shifted to Jericho, staring at her intensely, the Holy Knight suddenly groaned and stumbled forward, "My insides, they're... They're burning."

Slowly turning her head to the blonde that appeared to be sleeping, her lips pulled into a snarl and the girl shrugged her shoulder, letting the boy fall down on the ground as she stood up.

"What's going on? How was he able to escape from the amber?" Guila asked no one in particular, Y/n tilted her head to her when she heard her voice. The blue eyes narrowing slightly before a gust of wind went by.

A frightening scream escaped Guila's mouth while upon realising her hand was gone, cut off clean. Y/n feared the hand off of the Dragon Blade, throwing the useless hand beside her without a care.

Ban reached them as Y/n lifted the blade above her head, her blue flames extending to it. She gave a weak swing of the broken blade and the blue flames of hers cut through the air as well as the ground, making Guila release another scream as she and Jericho was blown away by the force.

"Holy crap." Ban's muttered, his wrist in front of his mouth as dust surrounded him.

Jericho lifted her head from the ground, her dark eyes wide, "I don't believe it!" "One little wave caused a huge blast like that?" Her head shifted, looking behind her, the ground split all the way down to the village where several houses were destroyed.

Y/n's blue eyes trailed on Jericho as she hurriedly got up and ran to her comrade, even though it was hard to see with no white left in her eyes.

She lifted Guila up to a sitting position and pulled out a spell bead from her pocket. Placing Guila's cut off hand by her wrist, she threw it on the ground, "Super Recovery Spell!" A green ball formed around them for a few seconds.

Guila sighed in relief once the ball disappeared and she could feel her fingers, she turned her head to Jericho, "I owe you one." Ignoring her words, Jericho clenched her fist, "This wasn't the plan! I didn't know she would actually show up! Or that the scum would escape the Goddess Amber!"

"One thing's for sure..." The black haired female turned her head in the direction of Y/n, Jericho following by a second later, their eyes staring at the shadow clouded within the dust of the blow, blue eyes looking back at them.

"She's off giving disturbing magical energy."

"Y... Y/n?" Y/n could hear the faint sound of Meliodas' exhausted voice, but her eyes didn't falter from her opponents.

"That's some seriously bad news, Jericurl." Ban stated, making Guila and Jericho snap their heads to the Sin that stood behind them with his hands propped down on his knees.

"The name's Jericho!" Said girl wiped around, standing up now with her hand by her empty sheath, making her growl as she remembered what happened to her sword.

"Oh, sorry." He stood up right, rubbing the back of his neck, "I went on and healed myself." He held his hand up, three different Spell Beads between his fingers, "Nice Spell Beads. You've got some fun little toys." He smirked.